|3| Party

Aniyah POV
📍Asia's House
8:30pm

'Get it Sexyy' boomed across Asia's room as her and Ari danced along the beat. I sat across the room by her desk watching her dance, hoping I won't break the chair. They looked so pretty. "Cmon girl." Ari said to me tryna pull me off the chair. I ain't budge tho, I'm too heavy.

"No girl." I chuckled, "I'm fine here" I say. She shrugs and gets back to dancing. Asia whipped out some don julio from underneath her bed. She opened it and downed some along with Ari,they called it pregaming, which I never understood. I guess it's cause alcohol at the club is expensive asf plus we technically minors.

Asia passed me the bottle but I declined " Damn girl you no fun." Asia whined. "No I can't. I wanna be sober for my man" I shyly said. That shi so embarrassing but I'm too geeked. Never in my life did I think a nigga would like me. I just hope he look good. I may be ugly but I got standards.

"Okkkk" Ari teased. We started laughing and the song switched to 'Poundtown' . I got up and started dancing along with my girls. I love em so much man. I hope I never lose 'em.

....................................................

Time passes by and we all got dressed and after hours of Asia picking which outfit. We finally got done and were headed out the door. I wasn't really fucking with my outfit but it is what it is. I wasn't gonna look good no matter what so I might as well just wear this. I made sure to text my mum that I was gon staying at Asia's to help her study then I texted my brothers and Dad that there was food at home on the stove and in the oven.

We got in the Uber and headed over to the location. " you ready?" Ari asked, concerned. " yh yh. Just nervous." I replied, "girl fuck them. You look good and you that bitch so fuck all those niggas that look at you funny." Asia blurted out, she prolly already drunk she 'on mean that. I nervously chucked and replied " yh. I just hope nobody judge me for wearing this"

"Girl people gon' judge whether it looks good or not and I know for a fact that you look good. That judging they gon be doing is just envy ok. You look good and you know you look good so fuck what everyone else says." Ari said trying to cheer me up. I know ion look good tho, is it still fuck what everybody else says?

"Yh. Thanks girl, I just hope my brothers ain't here too." I say chuckling nervously. They'll kill me if they saw me, essentially in something like this.

The car pulls over so this big ass house

The car pulls over so this big ass house. People were pouring in and out of the place. It was decorated head to toe in lights and decorated banners. Seniors were on the front lawn bumping and thumping. They looked all sweaty the way they was grinding all up on each other. Yeah Glo! by GloRilla boomed throughout the street, what kinda speaker they got?