More and more

BROCKS POV
Autumn sighed laying her chest against my own, she intertwined her legs with my own. I bent my head down to kiss the top of her head and caught a whiff of her scent making my skin crawl with shivers.

"Where is Raven?" She mumbled,

I hummed for a bit trying to think back before we rushed off to our bedroom, but my dirty thoughts distracted me. The way her thin fingers laced around my own, the way her back arched every time she moaned, the way she would shiver when I hit that perfect sp-

"Brock?" Her sweet voice rang in my ears,

I smiled and rubbed her back making another humming sound which got her irritated soon after. She lifted her head from my chest and a cute angry face was scrunched before me.

"I want my baby" She grumbled her hands tracing my biceps.

God why does she have to do the slightest things, and why does it have to turn me on so much?

She stretched a bit making small dinosaur noises before trying to escape the death grip of my arm that was circled around her waist. Perhaps I wanted another round and did not want her to leave so soon and suddenly.

"Brock" She whined as her delicate hands attempted to pick up the weight my arm carried,

Huffing she attempted again, and again, and again. Giving up I pushed her up closer so we were face to face, giving her one of my cheesy smiles I kissed her nose gently.

"You are quite beautiful" I said pulling her even closer if that were quite possible.

"I just got out from the infirmary after being shot" She insisted rolling her eyes and giving me a stern look.

" I am pretty sure I look like garbage" She added,

"But it is quality garbage, grade A garbage, the type of garbage that you would think twice on if you would throw it in the recycling or not" I stated poking ear nose making her giggle(A/N:props to tumblr for that whole thing cx)

"Maybe this is what gets you laid" she whispered before placing her goddess lips upon my own.
~~~~~~~~~~
BONUS FOR THE NEXT BOOK

Tanner.

His name sent shivers down my spine.

Gorgeous, attractive, oddly satisfyingly beautiful.

Let me explain him for a mental picture.

He had ash blonde hair that always seemed to sweep into his eyes, which remind me his eyes. They were hazel and most satisfying, he had little crinkles under his eyes that would scrunch up adorable when he laughed as well. His lashes were also long and I would of killed to have his.

His face was the structure of a god, he had a perfect jaw line that curved nicely. He had perfect lips that made me want to kiss them every time I saw them. They were light pink and looked really soft.

His height towered over me like a giant I would suppose and he had the build of a stone carving. He was strong and I will admit, he did have muscle but it wasn't as huge and ugly as body builders *input shiver*.

Do you get the image?

Anyways he doesn't notice me. Although we may have talked when we were younger and we're best friends he grew apart. He took interest in other things and left me behind for myself.

I didn't understand. We were mates weren't we? But he just chose to live a different life without me. Not like he was rude about it he gently put me down and let me drift away and I let it happen.

That was my mistake....