Im Back!!

EyelessJack12Ds:meeeeeehhhhgh

Eyeless Jack POV

When I woke up the next morning, Toby was still gone and Sebe was gone as well. I looked around, ' why is everyone I care about disappearing?!' I thought as I heard a soft mewing. I felt the top of my head to find a small fur ball resting there, I smiled to my self and pet the kitten who mewed happily and nuzzled my fingers. Then I noticed, ' I'm back to normal!!' I let out a sigh of relief and set down Sebe, got dressed then headed downstairs.

Slender was the first to notice, he walked over to me and beamed " glad your back to normal Jack..." and ruffled my hair as I nodded. I went over to the kitchen and ate breakfast as the others started to head out for missions until it was just me. I cleaned up and feed Sebe then cleaned up the Mansion a bit. As I sat on the couch watching cartoons I heard a knock at the door and sprang up from the couch to answer the door. It's probably one of the others...' I thought as I opened the door. And to my surprise it was Toby standing at the door, his leg was bleeding and he immediately hugged me once I opened the door. "Your back!!" He beamed as I smiled and kissed him  lovingly.

I brought him inside and had him patched up while I questioned him of why he had taken so long and why he had made me worry so much. Though it turns out he ran into a bit of trouble and it had to be dealt with. I sighed as I finished wrapping his leg up, he had kissed me again and smiled " I missed seeing you like this~ I've always liked you like this~ " he smirked as I blushed at his comment. " W-well, we won't be doing anything any time soon because you need to get better first! " I remarked while he sighed in defeat. I giggled as he kissed my cheek the started scratching my head. And I responded by purring softly.

Ticci Toby POV

I'm so glad that Jack is back to his original self though he says we won't be doing any thing because I need to get better. Though I don't really care about that right now, I'm just happy I have him back. The rest of the time we have together we watch a movie while Sebe was  purring softly from her resting spot on Jack's head. I smile as he falls asleep as well and I sigh happily, it's just like before.