xxv

Can't think straight with you on my mind.

➳➳➳

The cold air blew with force hitting the trees making their branches move vigorously and the leaves on the ground to fly in all directions. Harry pulled the hood of his sweater over his head and continued his running as he listened to the music playing from his phone. Sweat was covering his forehead and he was inhaling and exhaling slowly trying to keep his breathing even. It was still early in the morning and the park he was running at was empty with only a few people here and there.

Running always helped him relieve his stress and relax, he loved the feeling it gave him afterwards and that's exactly what he needed at the time. He was angry but he couldn't even explain the reason why. Well, yes yesterday he was pissed off with Angelina and the way she rejected him. He is not used to being turned down that's not how he works, he should be the one to reject her not the opposite. That has never happened before. But what he felt wasn't only anger it was also want and lust. The fact that she did that made him want her even more, she makes him furious that's for sure but she also challenges him and that turns him on even more.

"Harry, I want you. Please I want this."

"Please, Harry."

The way his name rolled from her tongue and begged him in her dream last night made him crazy, it took him a lot to contain himself and the same happened this morning when he saw her in nothing but her t-shirt. The way she acts around him and the look of innocence on her face drives him crazy and all he wants to do is to push her against the wall and fuck her senseless until all innocence is taken from her.

"Fuck." he cursed with a groan. He was starting to feel hot again he was aroused and horny as fuck, he needed to find his release. He hasn't been with a woman since that night and that's a long time for Harry. He doesn't want anyone but her. Only thinking about her caused this reaction out of him. Harry stopped resting his hands on his knees and breathed heavily. A loud thunder echoed in the sky and immediately after that rain started pouring down. Harry looked up in the sky letting the raindrops hit his face and blinked a few times. And I thought tge weather in London was bad he thought with a smile.

Then he straightened his posture again and continued running this time heading back towards his suite in the hotel. He had to take a shower and go to the company, tonight he also had to get ready for the gala. He stepped inside the lobby pushing back his hood and walked to the elevator pulling the earphones out of his ears.

"Good Morning Mr. Styles." the blonde girl from yesterday greeted him and he Nodded his head smiling at her politely. The eleveator doors opened and he got inside pressing the button for the penthouse. When he finally stood outside the door of the big suite he slid in the card and pushed the door open getting inside. It was quiet in there and the threw his phone on the couch walking to his bedroom but soon stopped in his tracks when the sight of a half naked Angelina came into view.

She was only wearing a pair of jeans and nothing more, her back was turned to him as she tried to hook the straps of her bra but she wasn't succeeding. He sneakily approached her not making his appearance noticeable and touched her soft skin with his cold hands making goosebumps appear on her skin. She gasped in surprise and immediately turned around with wide blue eyes looking at him.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" she asked him placing her arm over her chest to hold her bra in place.

Instead of replying Harry's hungry eyes looked over her body feeling his bulge grow inside his sweatpants and he grabbed the hem of his sweater pulling it up and taking the wet cloth off of his body. His toned biceps flexed slightly as he tossed it somewhere behind him onto the floor and Angelina gulped as she stared at him amazed waiting for his next move.