Hyperspace

-Hyperlaser x Subspace

Team 1
Skateboard, Shuriken, Hyperlaser, Subspace, and medkit

Team 2
Vinestaff, shuriken, Scythe, boombox, and skateboard

Capture the point!

A map was chosen, Protect Telamon. As everyone spawns in Hyperlaser and Subspace immediately jump on the buildings to reach a high place to aim. They both stand near each other as they aim for the enemy.

Vinestaff pov •

Me and my whole team is on the point, we are eating them up! But whenever we just even breathe I can smell this weird smell... poison? Well their team have hyper so I look up and there they are! Hyperlaser and Subspace up there together! I began to shoot at them to get rid of them from damaging us.

End of pov, no one pov •

Subspace immediately realize that one of the enemy noticed them and back down, but Hyperlaser just continue shooting like there's no tomorrow.
"HYPER GET DOWN!"
Subspace yelled out, trying to not get Hyperlaser killed because somehow he usually is really good. Subspace considers himself quote on quote "the best" phighter out there despite not getting any mvps a lot. But besides that point Subspace grabs Hyperlaser hand and pulled him down to not get him killed. Holding Hyperlaser close to him until the shooting have stopped before letting him go.
"Not necessarily to just move around side to side to avoid getting shoot!"
"I was fine."
"You were gotta die!"
They made it back on the spot they were in. Before shooting again, as soon Subspace ULT was ready he looks at Hyperlaser.
"Is your ULT ready?"
"Yes."
"Alright here we go!"
Subspace traveled into the point where team 2 were group up before using his invention.
"MY GREATEST INVENTION!"
His invention manage to get everyone on team 2 expect for vinestaff. Before running off, Hyperlaser prepared his ULT before shooting everyone in Subspace invention, killing everyone in it giving it a almost full team wipe-out.
Few moments later.
Hyperlaser and Subspace was on the ground level, near the crates and lantern. Subspace went off to see if medkit okay since he was just begging for his life, just boombox just being scary to medkit before running back to Hyperlaser. Once Subspace ULT was ready again and he looks at hyper, as Hyperlaser nods knowing that face of his meaning his ULT was ready even tho it just one eye and a eyebrow on Subspace face. Subspace once teleported in the big group being using his ULT once again. Getting most of the team in and Hyperlaser using his ULT, one shot them in Subspace invention.
The game have ended!
Team 2 had won BECAUSE IT WAS CAPTURE THE POINT AND NOT KILLING ENEMIES ROUND.
MVP - Hyperlaser
They made it back in the lobby as Hyperlaser and Subspace meet each other again in the lobby. Subspace was gonna have another MVP since he was placed in 2nd place, but his friend won so it didn't matter to him. They just stand in front of each other before jumping in joy. After that they just shoot the dummies together, close... maybe a little too close. But neither the less they were happy with each other!

"You psycho ass."
"I know you like me like that baby~"
"Hell yeah freak~"
"CREATOR WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU AND HITMAN."
Subspace and Hyperlaser look at Biograft really quickly before Subspace saying.
"NOTHING NOTHING I UH... GO TORTURE ROCKET AGAIN!"
"AFFIRMATIVE."