PDA

T O N Y

Obviously, Tony loves PDA. He loves to show the world you're his and only his. He kisses you everywhere.You won't be surprised if one day he interrupts you talking by pulling you into a kiss. It's Tony, I mean c'mon.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve isn't big on PDA but he'll have his arm around your shoulder or waist and will always be close to you. He might surprise you and give you a full on kiss from time to time.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce doesn't really mind it but he won't start it. If you put your arm around his waist then he might kiss you or hug you back. If not then it's because he's nervous about something.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor always displays his love for you, no matter what. He doesn't really know what 'PDA' is so he's like, "PDA? It doesn't matter what others think! They will know you are mine" *smooch*
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

Surprisingly, Clint is in the smack middle. He won't go as far as Tony, he can keep his hands to himself, but he will kiss you now and then, to show how much you mean to him.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro does not care, like at all. He will kiss you in front of the president if he could. He just likes to know he's the only one that can do that to you and he wants everybody to know, whether they like it or not.