Chapter 2

Rishika's PoV

I'm walking on and suddenly I feel someone is stalking me

I'm walking on and suddenly I feel someone is stalking me. He was coming towards me, i don't know what to do . There is no one on the street . And suddenly some one grabs my waist and pulls me towards him. I tried to speak but I'm not able to say anything because he puts his hanky on my nose and I think he puts chloroform on it and I feel asleep.

When I woke up , I started crying after seeing my condition. I'm on the chair they tied my hands and legs with the help of rope . I could feel that it was hurting me so badly . I screamed loudly , help somebody please help me .

I can hear some footsteps. I think two men are coming towards me . Yah I'm right . There are two men who are coming towards me .
They sit in front of me and I that guy is none other than Shaurya Malhotra. Yes, shaurya Malhotra. Shaurya is my mom's best friend's son .

He proposed to me around 3 weeks ago , I rejected him but he didn't understand that No means No . He wants to force me . I still remember that day when he came near me and tried to touch me And when I told him I didn't like it...please stop it he is forcing me more and humiliated me . Thank God arohi came there at the right time and saved me from that monster . She slaps him and gives him a warning that if he comes near me we'll file a molestation charge against him.

I think he'll leave me and forget me but no I was wrong . That day his ego gets hurt and that's why he kidnapped me to take his revenge. Did you miss me baby Shaurya said to me his pessimistic voice is echoing in my ear .

I could not say anything...I was trying to find some stuff which helps to cut the ropes .
Baby this is not fair na ...you didn't even miss me. His hard hand is roaming on my face now his hand goes on my shoulder he tore the cloth and some cold wind touched my shoulder and clothes were hanging on my shoulder. i screamed loudly.

Please Shaurya leave me for god's sake shaurya leave me . I promise I could not register any complaints against you..I beg you please leave me . I continued to beg him but he doesn't even care about it. He was still touching my shoulder and I was feeling not good It hurt me I cried I begged but he had no kindness.

Another side

Rishabh's reached home and he is in his room and laying on his bed he is thinking about Rishika.

What the fuck rishabh why are you blushing si much...you don't even know anything about her except her name.

The girl I met her today in bakery...ohh my my . As soon as I saw her in my arm I could not take my eyes from her . She is just angelic. Even those doe eyes which have a faded shade of brown were so deep that I found myself drowning in them .