Chapter 27

Demi's POV

I woke up with sun beams shining through my open window. Looking over to my side warmth filled my heart seeing Izzy under the covers asleep. I know the conversation thats waiting to happen isn't going to be easy but maybe finally we can break through. I sat up grabbing my phone from the night stand. After helping Izzy take a shower I had called my mom to inform her that everything was okay. It was almost eleven in the morning I made sure to not have an alarm today so Izzy could wake up on her own and not be groggy and bitchy. I quietly made my out of of bed and into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I made my way to the kitchen to make Izzy something to eat because Lord knows girl was going to have a pounding hangover. After cutting up some strawberries and placing some toast on a plate I carefully made my way back to the room to try to wake Izzy up with smell of some dark coffee. 

"Izzy wake up" I quitely spoke opening the bedroom door, no response. I placed the plate of food on the night stand and brought the mug of coffee to Izzy's nose. "Wakey Wakey" I spoke again running the aroma of coffee over her. Still no response. 

"Ok seriously hate to be mean but come on you have to wake up" I said placing the mug down and pulling the covers off of her revealing a limp and lifeless Izzy, foam bubbled at her mouth. Screaming out of in panic I grabbed my phone

"Hello 9-1-1 What's your..." 

"My sister I don't know she's not breathing and has foam over her mouth" I cut off the operator panic begging to build up.

"Okay calm down Miss, can you feel any pulse" the women on the other line asked.

"No, barely I don't know" I screeched in horror trying to find a pulse on Izzy.

"I need you to calm down, paramedics are already on their way" I heard the women say on the other line as I heard faint sirens in the distance.

"Izzy please you can't die" I cried bringing her lifeless body up to mine.

A/N

Hi, everyone! Noo this is not the end but I just figured I leave a short little cliff hanger. Sooo how are you guys liking the story, I know this is my first time writing and there are a lot of grammatical errors throughout it but that's because I don't always get a chance to write and when I get a chance and spark on inspiration I quickly jot it down. Which is why the updates are scattered. 

Don't worry the next chapter should be up in a few days, I have the plot written out already.

Leave comments, feedback and vote! Thanks :D