Fugitives...

So uh... ya'll hit it. my first ever time hitting 1K votes on a story. Ya'll deserved this. Thank you guys. Couldn't have done it without ya'll. In short, here's another chapter for ya'll.

Enjoy...

________________________________________________________________

Right where we left off...

"It was good call using Purple, but was that really necessary?"

The Astral crew were on the other side of the Fragmentum portal they jumped through. Luckily, they turned out fine.

"It was to send a message Heng," Gojo says, "These higher-ups are no better than the higher-ups of my world... so this is their wake-up call... Cocolia's wake up call."

...

"What... world did you even come from?" March asked Gojo. 

"A world that's way different in terms of exploration... but not so different in terms of hierarchy and power."

"Huh..." Stelle comments.

"We shouldn't stay in one place for long," Dan Heng says, "We have to keep moving."

Gojo nods.

"We'll guarantee our safety before planning our next moves," Gojo says. The crew nods before following the path.

The path was riddled with Fragmentum creatures... but nothing Gojo and his crew can't handle. During this journey, March stops the crew at the gate.

"Careful! Silvermane guards," March says. 

"They must've tried to cut us off by coming from the other direction," Dan Heng observes.

"Well look at you being observant," Gojo comments, "So let's try and find another path."

They end up going in the other direction, encountering a controller type mechanism. 

"Isn't this the invention we saw in Serval's workshop?" March asks the crew.

"Yeah. We want to complete this puzzle before they catch wind of us," Dan Heng says.

"I'll do it," Stelle says, getting on the controller.

...

It was done in less than ten seconds. 

"Done," Stelle says.

The gate opened immediately, surprising the rest of the crew.

"Good work sis," Gojo says, patting Stelle's head, "Let's go!"

Encountering more Fragmentum and more walking, Gojo realized that the Silvermane guards aren't really the best at taking pursuit. Encountering another closed gate, the crew sighs.

...

They side-eye a burning Fragmentum creature in front of the controller, as if guarding it.

...

...

...

"Jump 'im crew," Gojo says.

The three don't hesitate and rush the Fragmentum creature. Gojo sits and watches as they proceed to beat the Fragmentum with ease.

...

"OH SHIT! THEY JUMPING ME! THEY JUMPING ME!"

...

...

...

"Ahh~! Music to my ears."