Who Does My Mother Think She Is?

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch1: Who Does My Mother Think She Is?

1 day before

I can't believe my mother called me. After everything she did my mother still had the audacity to call me and demand my presence.

Who does my mother think she is?

I was certain that after I told my mother I never wanted to see her she would understand and leave me alone. She didn't understand and the only reason I'm here is because my mother said it was urgent. At first I didn't believe my mother, all she does is lie, but she said it was about the company. The company my father had worked day and night to establish and I didn't have it in me to say no.

My grandpa had established L&F's Inc., one of the most successful companies in the country. When he passed and left the company to my father it was in bankruptcy. I watched my father work as if his life depended on it to bring the company back. My father made the company what it is today, but after his death the company saw its downfall coming. My mother kept the company at its status, but she became a monster. Well, she was always a monster she let her true self come out when she became the head of L&F's Inc. I'm aware that since I'm the oldest of my siblings it means I'm L&F's Inc. heiress. Although after what my family did I stopped caring about the company. In fact I left everything that came with my family behind almost three years ago and today is the first time I will see them since.

"You may come in" my mother's assistant smiles. I have been waiting outside my mother's conference room for ten minutes and I'm nervous.

"Thank you," I smile back before opening the conference door and walking in. I expect my mother, sister, and brother, but I didn't realize how much hatred I have for them.

How much I despise seeing them and although it's been almost three years since everything happened the hatred I felt then, is the same I feel now.

"Big sister," my brother Nathaniel smiles, that smug rich kid smile he always has plastered on his face. His fiery red hair and bright green eyes were the only things that made us look alike.

"Little brother," I answer the same smug smile on my face. Anyone would confuse our confrontation as one with appreciation, but it's quite the opposite. Although I hate him the least, I still hate him.

"Sister," the most revolting of my family members says bitterly. Her hollow brown eyes, dark dull dark hair, and snobbish smile are all too familiar to me.

"Alisson," I nod stiffly mentally sending daggers at her. I hate my sister almost as much as I hate my mother. Alisson is the second world's most self-centered, cold, backstabbing, bitch I know, but what can you say she learned from our mother who happens to be number one.

"Why do you want me here Elizabeth?" I address my mother while sitting down on the opposite side of the table. I call my mother by her first name, she has lost the privilege of hearing me call her mother again.

I always look at her and think of my dad, yet they're nothing alike. My dad was the one with the fiery red hair and green eyes. Me and Nathan were lucky enough to look like him, my sister not so much. She has my mothers dull dark hair, empty brown eyes and snobbish smile. Alisson is a walking portrait of my mother.

"To talk," she answers " had you been here for the last three years you would be informed. We're closing a very important contract with the Stones company. The only problem is we think that Mr. Kyle Stone is having difficulty deciding whether to sign it or not."