Chapter 23

Storm

I watched as Josie slept in my arms. She was the first woman I ever brought home and will definitely be the only one forever. Her beautiful face lay relaxed on my shoulder, her hand rested on my chest, and her wavy hair was wildly tousled on the pillow as she breathed calmly. I touched her bare shoulder, feeling the delicate skin, and she let out a gentle breath when I did. I smiled as I watched her, relaxed in my embrace like a stalker, absorbing her every move with my eyes.

She was so beautiful that I couldn't believe she was mine. When I kissed the tip of her nose, she smiled in her dream, and I melted and broke into a thousand pieces, each one of which belonged only to her. She moaned softly as I pulled her even closer to me, remembering last night when her moans were much louder than the innocent ones I was now hearing from the sleeping goddess.

I wanted to make her first time special, give a lot of tenderness and care, and at the beginning, I managed to control myself too. When she started pushing against me. But her demand for more threw me beyond my control, and I lost myself as her too-tight pussy squeezed my c*ck. I held her shoulders as my hands lay beneath her, trying not to cause her any more pain than necessary, but she wanted more, begging for more with every move she made. Her small palm dragged over my shoulder and she put her hand in my hair and grabbed it. She pulled my hair so hard that I broke out of my safe zone like a wild animal breaking out of a cage.

"You're going to beg me to stop," I said before giving in to the intoxication.
I matched her rocking with my thrusts, and soon she stopped, dazed by the feeling I was giving her. My thrusts became stronger and more irregular until I heard her moan loudly, and she grabbed the sheets with her hands.
"Oh my God," she cried, dazed with pleasure as I grabbed her face and forced her to look at me. My hand slid from her chin to her neck as the sweat covered both of us, and I squeezed it lightly to which she gasped. I slid out of her with ease and penetrated the tight, warm wetness again even more easily as her pussy fully accepted my size.

"Lucas," she moaned out as I looked up from her pussy to her eyes, and her own rolled back as her mouth opened slightly, and her whole body began to shake. Her tight pussy was pulsating and squeezing my cock so hard that I moaned myself as she rode out her orgasm. I slowed my movements and watched her as she looked at me only to slam my mouth onto hers in a passionate kiss.

Her right leg was trembling uncontrollably, and she looked at me in surprise, which made me grin.
"Round two," I said to her as I turned her onto her stomach and pulled her toward me by her hips. We both knelt, her full ass stretched towards me, and I couldn't resist smacking it, moaning as I left my red handprint on her skin. The sound was like a whip crack, which made her gasp loudly, and I repeated it on the other ass cheek too.

"You're going to take my dick like a good girl now, aren't you?" I asked her, to which she nodded. "Yes...please...more. Lucas, I need more," she breathed out the words in a daze.
I slammed my cock into her again, and she ground her teeth as I grabbed her hair and pulled her back. My hands grabbed her full breasts, which were bouncing from the thrusts, and she started moaning again.
Her body was perfection, and I held back my orgasm as hard as I could to satisfy her. Her perfect ass bounced off my hips as my cock slammed into her faster and harder. She started rocking, and our bodies slapped against each other so fast it sounded like we were creating a fucking applause.
My fingers slipped to her clit, and I stimulated her further, which made her inhale loudly, a gasp escaping her lips as she leaned her head back on my shoulder, and I touched her sweet spot, swollen from the pleasure I was giving her, making her body tremble again.

"Oh God, don't stop," I heard her say quietly as she moaned... louder and louder until I felt her tight pussy again as it twitched and grabbed my cock. She squeezed the soul out of me, and this time I gave in and held her tight as we both experienced our climax together. Her moans mixed with mine as I held her and relieved myself into the condom. My cock was still twitching inside her as I caught my breath, and she held onto my arms as her body shook. She fell onto the pillow as I let her go and smiled happily when I kissed her back.