Sorry?

The song was "(Just Like) Starting Over," by John Lennon.

"Ding...

Ding..."

Bonnie chuckled, "Marcy, what are we-?"

"Shush!"

"Ding...

Ding..."

They smiled at each other and held hands.

"Our life together," they went opposite ways, making their chests hit the other ones's forearm.

"Is so precious together," they switched sides.
"We have grown - we have grown," they came face to face until their noses almost touched, hands still clasped together.

"Although our love is still special,
Let's take our chance and fly away
somewhere alone," they let go and spun away from each other.

"It's been so long since we took the time," they turned to look at each other.
"No-one's to blame,
I know time flies so quickly," they came close and circled each other like graceful airplanes.

"But when I see you darling," Marcy poked Bonnie's nose.

"It's like we both are falling in love again," They blushed as Bonnie spun away on one foot gracefully.
"It'll be just like starting over - starting over," Marcy started dancing too, shaking her tushy as Bonnie took it more seriously.

"Everyday we used to make it love,
Why can't we be making love nice and easy," Marcy saw Bonnie dancing like a ballerina and just started to watch.

"It's time to spread our wing's and fly," Bonnie did a leap to the other side of the stage.
"Don't let another day go by my love,
It'll be just like starting over - starting over," Bonnie started prancing perfectly towards Marcy.

"Why don't we take off alone,
Take a trip far, far away," Bonnie took Marcy's hand and spun her around.
"We'll be together on our own again,
Like we used to in the early days,
Well, well, well darling," Bonnie spun until she was holding Marcy by the waist underneath her.

"It's been so long since we took the time," she almost immediately stood up and pranced to herself.

"No-one's to blame,
I know time flies so quickly,
But when I see you darling,
It's like we both are falling in love again,
It'll be just like starting over - starting over,

"Everyday we used to make it love,
Why can't we be making love nice and easy,
It's time to spread our wing's and fly,
Don't let another day go by my love,
It'll be just like starting over - starting over," Marcy's smile turned upside down at this point.

"Our life together is so precious together,
We have grown - we have grown,
Although our love is still special,
Let's take our chance and fly away somewhere alone." The song ended abruptly.

Bonnie landed perfectly on her toes and looked up at Marcy with hooded eyes, a few strands of hair covering her face here and there. She smiled and breathed heavily. Marcy thought that it seemed like she practiced.

Bonnie noticed Marcy's sad look and stood up straight. With a step forward: "hey, Marcy ?", and another, "what's wrong?"

Bonnie put a couple fingertips on the side of Marcy's face with concern once she was closer. "Please... don't go..."

Marcy closed her eyes out of instinct, but Bonnie's were wide with surprise. Marceline kissed Bonnibel on the lips for about four seconds.

She noticed how perfect and sweet Bonnibel's lips were. She loved it way too much that they tasted like actual globbin' gum.

Marcy quickly backed away, embarrassed. She covered her lips, " oh glob, I'm so sorry. Ah gash, what was I thinking... "

Bubblegum smiled and chuckled, "sorry?"

Marcy uncovered her mouth and made eye contact with Bonnie.

"Sorry, for what?"

Marcy laughed and hugged Bonnie tightly.

That's when Bonnie decided she didn't want to leave. After that, she felt she didn't have a choice.

The girls ended up slow dancing together for almost an hour with their foreheads pressed to each other.