Randy's Type

Randy being a pan disaster and his type being really sweet and somewhat shy people who look good in purple... who could probably kill him.

Think about it. His canonical ship is with Teresa. A sweet girl who just so happens to have (presumably dyed) purple hair, and I can guarantee that if she wasn't constantly wearing here twirlers uniform she would be wearing purple (probably pastels but I'm not opposed to a darker ascetic) and could totally kill something with her batons if she wanted to.

Then we have another ship with Randy (That is my personal favorite): Julian. The shy little goth boy who always wears a full suit complete with top hat in guess what color: purple! And with Evil Julian I wouldn't be surprised if a little crush was formed even if it wasn't really Julian.

Now I propose to you: Randy having a little puppy crush on Genya! 

Randy's first meeting with Genya is going to be during the Uppermoon 4 fight, probably when Genya's on the roof and shoots the two clones heads off. And I just want Randy to stare up at him and just go "Woah..." and spend a good chunk of the battle trying not to stare at the guy with the gun and sword wearing purple of all colors.

I want Randy to try to ignore the crush because it literally can't go anywhere.

I want Randy to see Genya's soft side and his only reaction is fuck.

Because that makes Genya hit all of his boxes and the guy barely knows him!

I want Randy to tell no one and refuse to even acknowledge that Genya is totally his type.

I want Zenitsu to mention that he's having to do more training during the Hashira Training Arc and mention Genya and Randy's head perks up like an excited puppy but when asked about it Randy will deny the whole thing.