The Nerd Owes Me Cupcakes - One Shot Contest Winners

Hey all you beautiful, BEAUTIFUL people.

*sighs* Why did Unique make me do this....meh.

Okay so from the use of me, you can probably guess who this is. It's jenalee19 and I'm gonna announce contest winners.

Yayyyy! YIPPEE! HOOPL--Okay you get it.

Okay guys soooooo.....I'll start from the 3rd place Contest Winner then go to the top.

So in 3rd place...*drumroll* We have:
@AnnaQueen02

Yaaaass gurrrl Yaaasss....CONGRATS!

So you'll get the prize that Unique has designated for you, when Unique is not that busy. (Designated?...meh)

In 2nd place we have...*drumroll*
Absperfect

Gurrrrrrlllll congrats!

You will also get the prize that Unique has assigned you, when she's not busy.

Now for the Winner that you all have been waiting for.......

In first place....we have.....

jenalee19

Yayyyy Congrats Gurrll-- Wait...that's me.
*coughs awkwardly* Um...yay.

Okay guys before you quarrel with me, saying I'm the one who did the placing here, Let's just clarify that this was all Unique's decision :)

Okay so I guess that's it. (BTW Dee I'm sorry for NOT making this formal like you wanted me too. You probably hate me now.)

I'm pretty sure all your fans hate me now, considering the fact they've realized I'm a psychopath aha.

So anyways byeee....Not sure when Dee(Unique) is gonna have an update on TNOMC, but I hope it's soon aha.

You guys agree right? No? Okay *walks away*

Lol just kidding, bye :)