☾Chapter 1: First Impressions☽

Underneath the full moon's light, a girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes approached a grand iron gate. She dragged her luggage behind her in a grudging manner and sighed, "This better be the place because I'm done being lost for the millionth time!"

The girl peered between the cold stolid bars of the gate and called out, "Um-hey! Anyone willing to open up the gate? I'm a new transfer student to Cross Academy! Hello?"

Only silence filled the air..

"Geez, I have to do everything myself.." she muttered to herself.

Reluctantly, she threw her luggage bag over the gate and attempted to climb over bars.

Once on the other side of the gate...

"Hey! What are you doing?!" shouted an angry male voice.

The girl lost her grip and fell. She closed her eyes and readied herself for the impact of the ground, but instead a pair of arms embraced her.

"You're such a klutz," grunted the same voice.

She looked up at her savior - a boy who wore a black uniform with moon silver hair and piercing lilac eyes.

She blushed slightly and quickly got out of his arms stammering, "I-If it weren't for you s-scaring me like that, I would have been perfectly fine!"

The boy growled, "No thank you? How rude and clumsy... I suppose you're the new student that Mr. Cross is expecting?"

"Y-yeah. Well, if you want a thank you.. THANK YOU. Wait, you did not introduced yourself," retorted the girl in a hostile tone.

"....Zero. Zero Kiryu.." answered the boy as he looked away with annoyance written over his face.

"Oh... Thank you, Zero! Um.. I'm (Y/n) (L/n)! Well this was an awkward first impression," she answered sheepishly.

"Stop talking.. I'll escort you to Mr. Cross' office," muttered Zero coldly as he picked up (Y/n)'s bag and started walking away into the night.

(Y/n) called, "Hey, wait up! Zero! Ugh.. I have a feeling I'll be seeing him around a lot more in this academy,"

[ VOTE / COMMENT ]