Imagine for brittany 36911 (Doctor)

AN: Hey guys, checkout Brittany's 1D and 5SOS Doctor Imagine book. Its really good. 

*****************************************************************************************************

Prompt: Can you do one where 10 year old Ella gets constipated

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis POV

I went up to my sisters room to wake her. I was taking her out for breakfast as a surprise because she got first place in a race at school. I am so happy, she has always been the runner in our family and me lol. Anyways I went inside her room to see he laying on her stomach and whimpering.

"Ella, babe wake up" I said.

"What is it Lou?" she asked

"Are you ok, you were whimpering"

"Yea I am fine"

"K, I have a surprise for you. Go and get dressed and I will bring you up some apple juice" I stated. She ran to the bathroom while I went to the kitchen to get her some juice. I saw her coming down so I called her in the kitchen.

"Here is your juice" I said

"No thanks I am not hungry" she said

"But its juice and then we are going out for breakfast" I said.

"NO thank you" she said again. 

"can you come with me to the living room?" I asked her. She followed me and I sat on the couch with her in my lap.

"Now tell me whats bothering you" I asked her.

"My stomach hurts just a bit but nothing else" she admitted.

"Ok lets go to the clinic" I said. She tried to object but I gave her a stare and she closed her mouth. I knew she would try to run away somehow so I picked her up and carried her out to the car. We drove to the clinic where the boys were waiting because I texted them about this.

"How you feeling Ella?" Liam asked her

"Mhmm hurts" is all she said and  lifted her arms. I picked her up again.

"Well I have to go I have a patient so I will see you guys after I am done" Liam said. I nodded and me and the other guys went into exam room number 11 and I set her down on the table while I quickly wore my doctors coat.

"Ok Ella, I am just going to push on your tummy and then we'll see what to do" she nodded

"lay down and harry hold her hands, Zayn hold her legs" I said. They did as I asked and I started pushing on her tummy. As soon as I reached the top right part of her stomach she screamed loudly. 

"Shh shh shh I am all done baby" I said

"Guys I think it's constipation" Niall nodded and said "I will go and get the equipment " he said.

"No need" Zayn said.

"just push on her tummy" Zayn whispered to me and I nodded thinking it was the best method for right now. I pushed on her tummy and she started screaming her lungs out.

"shh its alright" Niall said

"I am almost done"

"AAH STOP" she screamed. Harry who was holding her hands started whispering soothing things in her ear that kind of made her calm.

"I need to use the bathroom" she said much more calm.

"Ok go babe" with that she came back after 10 min saying she doesn't have a stomach ache.

AN: I know this sucks and I am really sorry but please send requests. I am happy to write them. Since this imagine is short I will post another one!!