Chapter 15

"THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG! TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG!" Kelly and I scream out in the back of the car as David and kyrin drive. Fight song was officially playing and kelly and I had to sing along. Who couldn't? The guys glanced back at us a few times, but finally gave up on turning down the music because kelly kept reaching over the seats to turn it back on. The next song goes on and of course another son we like. Cheerleader.

"Do you need me?" I sing to Kelly
"Do you think I'm pretty?" She asks back
"Do I make you feel like cheating?" I ask and in unison we sing
"No not really, cause oh I think I found myself a cheerleader"

"we are here!" Kyrin yells before hoping out of the car. I've never seen them move as fast as they did then. Kelly and I climb out of the jeep and watch as the guys struggle to carry the cooler and beach items to the sand. I grabbed a few towels from Kyrin, but that's pretty much it.

"You guys are such big helps" David sighs as he sets the things down in a perfect spot. I lay my towel out and look out at the beach.

"Finally a perfect day for the beach" I smile and glance over at the others. Kelly was putting on some tanning lotion the guys were getting undressed to run into the water. I don't feel much like swimming right now so I'll tan a bit. I sit down next to Kelly and help her rub it on her back and she helps with my back and legs.

"Wow we could've helped"Kyrin winks as Kelly finishes up my left leg. We lay on our backs enjoying the nice sun rays.

"you guys gonna tan with us or what?" I ask they shake their heads. I grab my phone and turn on some music. I hummed along to rip tide.

-

A few hours filled with swimming and tanning we finally went home. I'm pretty exhausted I might just pass out. I yawn as I climb into the back.

"Actually we need to separate yall" Kyrin says as he grabs my hips and pulls me out of the back. I groan almost falling down. "David will sit in the back" he winks at David And leads me to the front passenger seat. I climb in and curl up in my towel.

"Time for my nap" I yawn before closing my eyes.