Hello?

I stood frozen in shock my mouth sealed shut ,trying to calm my erratic heartbeat from his unknown presence.

"I just asked you a question and I expect a response!"he snapped at me.

My widened brown eyes bore into his deep blue ones who were in a frown.

"Dont make me repeat myself again! " Eduardo says pushing me more again forcefully against the door, I whimpered softly from the pain it caused my back.

"He -he was going to hurt her-Alice " I said rapidly, as I tried to wiggle my arms out of his tight hold on them.

" You seriously think that I am going to believe that?!" ,he scoffed ,pressing himself against me hovering over me .

I was completely bewildered on why he was being doubtful but I didn't want to think to much on it because I was to focused on the slight pain he was causing me with his hold.

" Yes its the truth, now let go of me ." I said sternly.

"Fuck you tell me the truth " he said squeezing the bridge of his nose .

" Let go!" I angrily said and pushed away from him and quickly stepped away from him to the middle of the room.

"Come here ." He said his voice sounding deeper as his face changed and showed no expression what so ever and in truth it scared me more than when he showed an emotion.

" No. I told you the truth, go tell that to those girls that are downstairs waiting for you!" I spat out at him turning around to run,to go to the other side of the room farther from him, when I felt his strong hand grasp my arm and flush my body against him with my back to his chest. He lifted me up and I kicked back words trying to kick his feet but to no vail.

He walked forward and with one arm carrying me he opened the balcony doors I momentarily stopped kicking unsure what he was going to do until he bent me over the rail and that's when I started wailing.

Looking down at the ground below I got nauseous ,sealing my eyes shut as I pushed against the balcony with all my strength to get away from it but he pressed himself against me with one arm around my waist and the other on my legs so I would be unable to kick him.

"Who sent you to kill the bastard?!" He snarled on the side of my face.

" N-obody I swear, nobody " I wailed tears running down my face as I was shaking of pure fear and I realized that no matter how much I pushed my strength was nothing compared to his and he would be ending my life right now.

" Tsk Tsk ", he whispered in my ear as he started to run his hand under my skirt and his fingers started creeping up my thigh."Now is not the time to be discrete babe" with that said he pulled out the pocket knife I had underneath and with thd slight flick he held it against my neck.

"Im telling you the truth,you can even ask Alice and the guards they will say the same thing! " I screamed, terrified even more now. I whimpered loudly trying to get away from the sharp object.

" Lets see.." his voice then paused and his body tensed and for that moment I tightly closed my eyes thinking it was the end when he drops me.

On the floor of the balcony

My eyes sprang open to find him smirking at me ,without a second thought I scramble backwords from him and I stand up with my breathing ragged and my lip quivering of fear.

"Now you know don't ever make me slightly suspicious of your actions because with one hesitation of your alliance to your Millas family this will be worse.And if you ever do just plainly say it that your going to kill me "He said dusting his pants off and gave his signature smile as he fixed his semi wrinkeld tie and then took it off.