When you meet-Lloyd

Hey this is my first story so I hope you like it. That's what you're wearing.

You met Lloyd Garmadon in the last place you would have expected, at school. You and most of your classmates had been one of the few fortunate to snag the parts in the school play for extra credit and were rehearsing when you had met Lloyd Garmadon.

You were rehearsing the climax of the play, when the villain was close to killing you, the hero's love interest. As one of your classmates came close to you with a pen that was supposed to be a knife, you wanted to burst into laughter but were able to keep a frightened face as your screamed bloody murder, which made the people off set giggle.

 Suddenly, the green ninja burst into the room, his sword in his grip and he looked ready to swing. Everyone instantly began murmuring and some even took out their phones to take pictures.

"Is there a problem?" You asked, annoyed that you might have to do this scene again, your throat was already sore. The girls immediately began huffing at your attitude, but you didn't mind, you like Zane more anyway.

"I heard some screaming and I thought I needed to investigate." He said and upon seeing that it was just an innocent play, he began rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly, "Although, I see no one is getting murdered, sorry for interrupting."

You cleared your throat as some of the girls started squealing at his slightly embarrassed face, "No apology necessary, you can go now, the green ninja's time is very valuable, I'm guessing." You said and turned sharply on your heel.

"Actually, do you mind if I watch?" He asked and you stopped in your tracks, a dark blush covering your face. Even though you didn't find him especially attractive, you didn't want a celebrity watching you scream your lungs out, but before you could protest, the rest had already welcomed him eagerly and gotten him a chair. You sighed, maybe you could just start the next scene.

You climbed on stage and began to rehearse the next scene and you were surprised that he hadn't left. He just continued to watch until you were coming to the end of the play, didn't he have better things to do?

After rehearsal was over, you had begun to pack your bag to go home, when the blonde walked up to you.

"You're a great performer." He said and you didn't meet his eye, instead, you continued to pack your things, "Thank you." You murmured, chewing your lip when you couldn't find your script. You might have to print one more, you thought as you slung your bag over your shoulder, meeting his green eyes for the first time today.

He smiled at you and you didn't hesitate to return it as the both of you walked out of the auditorium.

"I'm Lloyd." He said conversationally and you rolled your eyes, "I know."

"And you are?" "(Y/N)" You answered, uninterested. He cleared his throat, "Nice name."

He walked faster and stopped in front of you, holding out your script, "This must be yours then."

"Thanks." You say gratefully and take it out of his hands, ignoring the heat spreading from your cheeks as your fingers brushed his.

"You're welcome." He says and leaves in the opposite direction.

"I hope we meet again." He calls over his shoulder and this time you can't ignore the fluttery feeling in your stomach.