Facts

10. Almost all carrots were purple until the 17th century. This is not that scary but more interesting.

 This is not that scary but more interesting

9. In 2012 scientists found 1,458 new bacteria living in bellybuttons. Everyone's belly button has a different and unique ecosystem. The most well known example of this is when the study found bacteria that originates from Japanese soil in a man's belly button. Problem is he's never been in Japan.

8. Technically, in "Wizard of Oz", Dorothy murdered a random witch. The villain, her sister, just wanted the slippers to remember her by. 

7. A giant eyeball washed up on the shores of a beach in Florida and nobody knows what animal it came from yet. Update: "It most likely came from a swordfish." But here's the nightmare fuel eye so you won't be able to sleep tonight. Oh wait. One more thing...

What took the eye out so perfectly?

6. In a couple hundred years no one will know you ever existed. What are the chances that you'll/I'll become so famous that we'll be remembered?

5. When you wake up in the middle of the night for no reason there is an 80 percent chance someone is watching you.

4. A grown man hunted down and attacked a child for killing him multiple times in Call of Duty. He was 13. Pathetic! 

3. The MGM lion killed its trainer and two assistants a day after the logo was shot. 

2. Peter Pan in the Original version killed the lost boys when they got too old. 

1. Everyone in the house is asleep including my cat. (She's right next to me)
I'm hearing scratching noises coming from my room. 

Update: It's been a year or two and I have the same room. The scratching is gone but now I hear specific things falling only when I try and sleep. If I'm laying there on my phone it's silent. But when I try to sleep I'll hear the curtains or my lights falling and I open my eyes and I see nothings changed.