Chapter 9

A knock filled the silence of the room. Slenderman closed the closet and walked to the door.

"They're here."

Kira could hear a soft, sweet voice. Her chest felt weird at the sound of it. She put he gaze upon the door, Slenderman holding the knob. And he saw him.

Jack has his hands stuffed in his pockets. "And Sally almost told your brother about her."

Brother?

Kira thought that Slenderman looked like a man with no siblings.

"Thank you for telling me."

Jack looked at her for a while and went away. Kira had the urge to follow after him but soon realized that Slenderman was thinking deeply.

"They?" Kira questioned.

"My brothers." He sighed and put his palm on his blank face. "They visit twice a month. And I am afraid that I'd have to hide you, Kira."

* * *

She silently sat on the sofa, listening to the clock tick. The ticking noise emptied the room of deafening silence and filled it with the smallest, patterned sound. Carefully, she slid the dagger out of her pocket.

She pondered on their hospitality. She was told that they didn't trust her at first. Apparently, they took her in. And although she was almost killed, she was still treated nicely and is asked to be trained by a man who mastered the same kind of skill.

The feeling of being around them is seldom.

She thought. It was always her in her room, and scientists studying on her. Because of the 11 years of isolation, she forgot the feeling of what it feels like to have...

"...a home..."

Kira sighed inwardly.

* * *

The doorknob jiggled.

Kira watched as the door opened and in went in another tall creature. It was as tall as Slenderman, but it was wearing a suit with different colored polka-dots with a matching fedora. He lightly snickered.

"She'll never find me!" He said to himself while Kira just eyed him. He then turned around. "Ah! Who are you?!"

"Uh..." Kira suddenly felt awkward. He just stared at the big smile on his face.

He gasped minutes later. "You're a new one! Slendy must have taken you in as a new proxy!"

"Proxy...?" Kira silently questioned.

"I'm Splendorman, Slenderman's brother." He happily told him.

"Found you!" The door slammed open and in came in Sally. "You too Kira!" Sally hugged her tightly.

"That's a cool name!" His smile grew wider and it disturbed her. "I like Death Note! And you just happened to be named after one of my favorite characters!"

(Let's just pretend that Splendy likes anime)

"Death Note...?"

Splendorman suddenly gasped, "What are you doing jailed here?! Slenderman locked you inside of here didn't he?!--"

"N-No, he didn't."

"Tsk. Slendy is cruel! Taking away a girl's freedom!" Kira just stared awkwardly at him while Sally just sat there. "YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS ROOM RIGHT NOW!"

"I don't think Slenderman would like that." Kira deadpanned.

"Forget about my brother! That man knows nothing about fun when it comes to children!"

The creature bent down and grabbed her hand, pulling her off of the couch.

"Yay! Kira can come play with us!" Sally jumped up.

Kira yelped in surprise when the tall creature tugged harshly on her arm, dragged her to the door and opened it wide. He suddenly walked faster down the hall, making her stumble on her footing.

And all the way to where she assumes to be the living room, she thought that this will be a bad idea.

Yet again, Kira almost slipped at the doorway of the room. She could hear the familiar music from Ben's games and the curses that slipped from Jeff's lips.

But there was another tall creature, sitting on an armchair while reading a fashion magazine. He had no face but wore glasses. His body looked as skinny as Slenderman and Splendorman did, and he wore a simple brown vest with a white blouse underneath.

"Trendy!"

Kira flinched at the slightly high pitched voice.

She watched the creature's head snap up from the magazine. "What now?"

"Slendy has a new Proxy!"

His eyeglasses showed that he was indeed looking at her. "Finally! A girl!" He stood up.

"Hey! I'm a girl too!" Sally pouted.

"No, Sally, you need to be older to be my model."

"She's a ghost." Jeff deadpanned, still playing his game with Ben.

"Fuck off, Jeff. You're just jealous because you're an ugly ass clown. Don't go raining on Sally's parade."

Jeff paused the game, completely ignoring Ben as he screamed.

"You don't have a face."

Trendy gasped, a tinge of pink on his blank face. "Well, your ass is bleached white!"

Jeff smirked. "Your style is horrible."

Kira's sight suddenly whirled, and she felt sudden nausea. She looked up at Splendorman, only to see his big grin contort into a frown.

"Guys, I think it's better to solve problems with actions than with words..."
Splendorman suggested with a small voice.

"I think it is, brother." Even with Kira's blurry sight, she can see his fists tightening, and white objects rising from his back.

Kira's head hurt more. She whimpered and pulled her hand out of Splendorman's grasp and put her hand on the side of her head.

"Fuck."

She heard Ben mutter before she slowly dropping on her knees. Warm hands wrapped around her upper arms.

Here's a fact:

Kira is not her real name. BUT I am not going to reveal her real name. It'll spoil everything.

Also, I was watching Cryaotic playing Until Dawn while rewriting this chapter.

Sorry for any errors.