#1 MARRIAGE INVITATION

" Rohit , where are you ?" I asked my boyfriend on the call

" Meera , I'm busy right now . Let's talk later." he said and cut the call.

I was hurt by his behavior. For the last 2 weeks he has been behaving like this. I don't know what happened to him.

I went downstairs hoping that he would call me later . I went towards the kitchen to help my mother.

" Mumma, do you need any help ?" I asked my mother.

" Just leave from here , it will be more helpful for me". My mother said,

It's alright, it's not new for me . I just said ok and went towards the hall where my elder brother and sister were sitting and talking and laughing , as I went towards them they stopped talking and laughing and went away from there.

How I badly wished that they would ask me how my day was , what I want , how I'm feeling , like every elder sibling asked their younger siblings , how badly I wanted to feel love from my parents and my brother and sister. Forget about talking whenever I go towards them they will go away or shout at me. Everyone hates me....

I was hurt by their behavior towards me. Only my grandpa was the one who loved me , who told me what the feeling is called ' Love' . But God snatched him from me. Wow my life is a fucking joke.

As usual my day went like everyday, getting ignored by my family. Even though they don't consider me as their family , they are still my family.

I was sitting in my room and someone knocked it , it was my elder sister.

" Come downstairs, Viren uncle and Sunita aunty have come." Di said and went away.

Means Rohit would have also come with his parents , after 2 weeks we are going to meet each other. I was feeling happy. I got ready neatly and went downstairs and saw my family and his parents laughing and he was sitting beside his mom.

As I went downstairs aunty noticed me and come towards me and hugged me , she is such a nice women

"How are you beta". She asked with her beautiful smile.

" I'm fine aunty and you." I said and touched her feets.

" Arey beta , don't touch my feet , you are like my daughter , come sit with us." she said and took me towards the couch.

I looked towards Rohit , who was busy looking at his mobile.

Why I'm feeling something is going to happen , like a bad thing.

" Meera , didn't you congratulate your best friend?" my mother asked.

I looked towards her , congratulated for what ? It's true our relationship is secret. No one knows me and Rohit are dating except my bestfriends because he told me it would be awkward for us as our family is really close and Rohit is my close friend.