Chapter 26: Maybe I like You

Xu Xuancao was penetrated by the shot, breathing heavily as she felt the heat flowing out of her channel. She spread her legs and the flow increased.

In the last sexual encounter, she was in a daze, but tonight she truly felt the sensation of being pounded, with her entire body turning red. It was an incredible feeling.

Her channel had been stretched and pulled countless times, and it was sore and swollen, but there was also a sense of satisfaction and fullness.

The only downside was that her lower body was sticky and wet.

Xu Xuancao glanced at her private parts, seeing her outer labia turned outwards and her entrance red and swollen, still dripping with ambiguous white fluid, her pubic hair dotted with tiny drops.

It was a kind of beauty in being tortured.

She covered her body with a thin translucent bedding, and when her legs were closed, the friction between them brought back memories of what had happened just moments before.

Ssss…

The warmth and swelling were so comfortable.

Bai Sijin came back with a bowl of water, wet a cloth, and gently wiped Xu Xuancao’s body, which was covered in white fluid. He opened her slender legs and carefully wiped her wet and dirty private parts.

Xu Xuancao was still in the afterglow of desire, looking at Bai Sijin’s delicate eyebrows and eyes glowing in the soft light, feeling that he was too good to be true.

The wet cloth rubbed against her swollen labia, causing a slight tingling and itchiness, and her legs trembled from the stimulation.

She unconsciously tightened her legs, trapping his arm between them, creating an ambiguous scene.

Bai Sijin raised his lips and asked, “Do you still want it?”

Xu Xuancao replied, “…No way!”

Bai Sijin parted her legs, lowered his head, and kissed the inside of her thigh.

As if he saw her as a treasure.

Xu Xuancao’s heart thumped a few times, like someone gently knocking on the door, waiting for him to come in.

However, her will was as firm as a rock.

Xu Xuancao looked away and spoke in a hoarse voice, “I want to return to the Guiyun Sect.”

Bai Sijin nodded calmly, “You said that a long time ago.”

They may not see each other for a long time, or maybe never again.

Xu Xuancao’s breathing was difficult, and she stared at the wrinkles on the bed, lost in thought.

Returning to the Guiyun Sect and leaving Bai Sijin behind made her afraid of being attached.

Suddenly, Bai Sijin asked, “The Guiyun Sect is on Qingcheng Mountain, right?”

Xu Xuancao was brought back to reality by his words and nodded, “Yes.”

“Then I’ll wait for you at the foot of the mountain.”

“Huh?” Xu Xuancao looked up at him, locking eyes with his ink-black pupils that were tinted with a smile.

Bai Sijin stretched out his long arm, hugged Xu Xuancao in his arms, and kissed her eyebrows and eyes, “You can’t leave me behind.”

Xu Xuancao curled up in his arms, feeling his gentle kisses, her heart felt stifled: “I… I have to learn the heartless way in the future.”

“Then what?” asked Bai Sijin.

“After learning the heartless way, I will forget about love and righteousness. Would you mind?”

Mind? Of course, he minded very much…

Bai Sijin tightened her hair in his fist in the dark, his fingertips turned white as he smiled lightly, “I don’t care about those things.”

Xu Xuancao spoke frankly, “Then when the time comes, I may not like you anymore.”

His flawless expression broke for a moment, he paused, then smiled and asked, “Do you like me now?”

Xu Xuancao: “…”

A true soul-searching question.

Xu Xuancao’s gaze drifted around as she spoke evasively, “I don’t know what the weather will be like tomorrow.”

Bai Sijin leaned over and pressed his forehead against hers, “Don’t change the subject, hmm?”

Xu Xuancao was stunned, “I’m not sure, I guess I like you…”

Bai Sijin kissed her, lips rubbing against each other, “I don’t know what to do with you.”

She was just a little girl with powerful Taoist magic, completely ignorant of matters of the heart.

He couldn’t expect too much from her, otherwise she would fly even further away.