6:God had other plans...

Months passed by. Monica is now 5 months pregnant. Josh of course left her when he knew about the baby. Enjoy the chapter! :)

I just got back from work. Entered Mon's apartment to see Monica eating and Joey and Phoebe hugged on the couch.
"Hey lovebirds!"
Phoebe:"Hey single person!"
Joey:"Dude guess what i got!!"
"I don't know?"
Joey:"I got two tickets VIP for Knicks game!!"
"Awesome Joe for when??"
Joey:"Tomorrow"
Monica:"Chandler can you drive me to the hospital i have appointment but I don't to walk"
"Okay let's go"

——in the hospital——

Nurse:"Monica Geller??"
Monica:"That's me!" I followed her to the reception.
Nurse:"Is this the father?"
Monica:"N-"
"Yes!"
Nurse:"Okay go down the hall in room 202"
We walked there and i sat on the couch in the room.
Monica:"Why did you said that you are the father??"
"Because if they knew i'm not the father, they won't let me with you"
Monica:"Oh logic-"
Doctor:"Hello Monica! How are you feeling?"
Monica:"Actually the morning sickness almost disappeared!"
The doctor looked shocked. I stand up and went beside Monica.
Doctor:"Okay.. Well then let's check!"
He put gel in her belly which was surprisingly small for 5 months. I was so confused but in Monica's eyes formed tears.
Doctor:"I'm really sorry... You've lost the baby... I'm gonna leave you alone for minute" The doctor left and Monica started to cry.
"Hey hey! Please don't cry i hate to see you like that.." She hugged me tight, dig her head in my chest and cried even more.
Monica:"Why?!? I did nothing wrong... Chandler why did this happened to me?!?"
"I-i don't know why... but i know you don't deserve this.. we will get through this together.." After i said that i realised what i actually said
Monica:"T-together?"
"Uh- i mean all six of us.." The doctor came in, cleaned the gel and wished us a good day.

As i drove i caught Monica staring at me.
"I am to attractive or what?" I giggled at her and she blushed.
Monica:"Ehh... i can't say "attractive„ but i can say cute..." Her smile quickly faded away. With one hand i'm driving and with the other i held her hand.
"Hey..everything is gonna be alright!"
I parked and went inside her apartment. Joey,Ross and Rach we're eating something from the fridge.
"Heyy.."
Rachel:"Mon!! You're back!! Tell me everything! What is the gender? How is the baby?!?"
Ross:"Yeah tell us!"
Monica:"I-i..." I sat beside her and hugged her.
"Well...uh..."
Rachel:"Cmon tell me! I will die from curiosity!"
Ross:"Yeah! Tell u-"
"YOU WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH?!?! SHE LOST IT! Happy?!?!" They both looked shocked. When Joe eats he don't hear the noises around him so i'm not surprised that he didn't react.

Rachel:"Aw Mon.. I'm really really sorry..." She sat next to Mon and hugged her too. We all we're hugging her and telling her it's gonna be okay.
Now the bad part is that she need to tell her parents she was pregnant but lost the baby.
Monica:"(whispers to Rach and me) Please help me with my parents.."
"Of course!"
Rachel:"Don't worry! We will help"
Ross:"U-uhm don't you need my help??"
Monica:"Ross they love you...more than me.. so you need to be out of the picture for now"
Ross:"Oh I understand" Mon picked up the phone and dial her mother number
Monica:"Hi mom!.....Yeah?......Okay wanna come on a dinner with me and dad?........No mom Ross is not gonna be there?.......Okay i will cook the dinner! Today at 8.30pm! Bye!!" She hang up as quickly as possible.
"Are you gonna be okay alone with her??"
Monica:"Yeah! I'm gonna handle her" I kissed her forehead and ran from the apartment. Gosh it was hard to be that close to her. I was about go enter my apartment, when Rachel ran to me.

Rachel:"Thank you for taking care of her in the hospital. I bet she had hard time when she knew that she lost it.."
"Yeah.. it was really hard.."
Rachel:"By the way! I don't say that it's true but...you look inloveee!!"
"Huh?!? What? No!"
Rachel:"Oh okay then.... What's the smell of Monica's hair?!?!"
"Blueberries! Hah! I answered!"
Rachel:"OH MY GOD! YOU ARE INLOVE! WHEN YOU SMELL THE HAIR OF A GIRL THAT MEANS YOU LOVE HER!!!"
"NO! NO!"
Rachel:"JUST SHAREE!! PLEASE I WON'T TELL HER! PLEASEEEE!"
"OKAY FINE! YES I'M INLOVE!! I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!"
Rachel:"OH MY GOD!! THATS AWESOMEEEE!"
"OKAY SHUSH!!!"
Rachel:(jumping exited without making noise. She starts to whisper)"Yay Chandler that's awesome!"
"Yeah you're right... BUT! Don't tell her! I want to tell her"
Rachel:"Yeah okay"
I went inside my apartment and started thinking how to tell her and what is the best way.