Chapter 8

"Aidan?! Skyla?! Breakfast?!" I heard Dean yell as he jumped on our bed.

"Dean, f*ck off." I exclaimed and I put my pillow on my head.

"I'm vlogging, with your camera." he said and I slightly groaned.

"Well, can you at least feed Pike if you're already up." Aidan groaned and I felt him putting his arm around me again.

"Okay, we made you guys some breakfast, just so you know." Dean said and I could hear him walk out.

"Hey, baby. Goodmorning." I wispered as I turned to him and saw him half asleep.

"You were mumbling in your sleep, I thought it was pretty cute." he sighed and he pulled me close again.

"Oh really, what did I say?" I asked as I got out of the bed.

"Mostly just 'yes' or 'no'." he said and he also stepped out of the bed.

"How is that cute?!" I exclaimed as I grabbed a simple red flowy dress.

"Ooh, you're gonna wear red. I already love it." he said and he quickly kissed my cheek before getting some clothes for himself.

I took off Aidan's sweater that I hadn't taken off last night, and I slid on the dress.

"Hey, babe. Can you help me zip my dress up?" I asked as I turned around to him and put all my hair over one of my shoulders.

"Of course." he said and he quickly zipped my dress up.

"Thanks, baby. I'm already gonna go downstairs, see you there." I said and I quickly pecked his lips before walking downstairs.

"And finally, the princess arrived in the dining hall." Dean narrated as he pointed the camera at me.

"Stop, I'm not wearing makeup and my hair's messed up." I said as I took the camera from him and smiled lightly.

"Well, goodmorning guys. Sorry for the terrible intro, but yeah. Today we're gonna prepare stuff for the premiere that's already tomorrow, and what else?" I said and I pointed the camera at Dean.

"Film your audition for the series that isn't allowed to be annouced yet." Dean said and I quickly pointed the camera to myself again.

"But it's not sure if I get the part though, of course I'd love to get it. I also want to go shopping today for some extra details of my premiere outfit. I still need shoes and a purse, and now I only have to find a shopping partner." I said and at the exact same time Aidan came walking down.

"Oh no, you really gotta go shopping again? What do you need this time." he said and he quickly kissed my forehead before getting breakfast.

"Okay, who's willing to go shopping with me?" I asked and I pointed the camera to the three boys.

They all kept silent, hoping I would shut up and not go shopping.

"C'mon, this is a hard decision for me too. My boyfriend, best friend or gay friend?" I questioned and Aidan quickly pointed at Dean.

Dean then quickly pointed at Adam, and Adam pointed at Dean in revenge.

"Well, let's take my best friend then." I said and I grabbed a piece of bread.

"Really? Why me, take your boyfriend!" Dean exclaimed and I handed Aidan the camera and petted Pike's head shortly.

"Because he also doesn't want to go, but now he has to walk Pikey. And we're probably getting something nice when we finish shopping." I said and I put some peanut butter on my bread and sat down at the table.

"Okay, fine." Dean sighed and he sat down next to me.

"Babe, can you please take Pike out. He's really excited to go do something." I said with a mouth filled with bread and Pike jumping up to get my attention.

"Yeah, I will." Aidan said and he put his two hands on my shoulders.

He slowly massaged my shoulders, and I couldn't really help but smile while I tried to keep eating.

"You spoil me too much, I never do anything back for you." I said when I finished my breakfast.

"As long as I see you every day, I'm okay." he said as he kissed the top of my head.

"And this is what we have to live with." Adam said and he pointed the camera at us.

"Well, I'm sorry. He's the clingy one. I'm not that bad, suprisingly." I said as I stood up and was joined by Pike jumping up at me again.

"Pikey, stop. Sit!" I demanded and he immediately sat down.

"Thank you, good boy." I said and I quickly ruffled his head.

"I'm gonna do my hair, and get some shoes from upstairs." I said and I walked upstairs again.

I quickly brushed my hair, put on a little bit of makeup. And, of course, my heels.

I also grabbed a simple black leather jacket, and then headed downstairs again.

"Dean, are we taking the tube?!" I yelled and I already saw him waiting at the door.

"I think so, you ready to go?" he asked and he put his phone in his pocket.

"Yeah, wait one thing left. Aidan?!" I yelled and I heard a loud groan.

"What's up?!" Aidan yelled back and I heard little feet running towards me.

"Hey Pikey." I said as I kneeled down in front of him, and ruffled his hair.

"Hey baby, good luck with shopping." I heard a lovely Irish voice say and I looked up at Aidan.

"Thanks, what color are you gonna wear?" I asked as I stood up and faced him directly.

"Just boring, black and white probably. Dean, text me if she starts talking about her clothes, or just run." he said and he quickly hugged his friend.

"Okay, I will." Dean said laughing as he opened the door.

"Bye, baby." I said and soon he put his hands behind my head and kissed me hard but passionate, it it a talent of his to do that extremely good.

"Hello? Sky? Attention?" I heard Dean say, I let go of Aidan and blushed slightly.

"Bye, babe." I said and I followed Dean outside.

"So you and Aidan are getting closer as the days go by, what happened last night?!" Dean exclaimed and I kinda fell silent.

"He tried to have sex with me, he's really having a hard time not to lately." I sighed and he gasped.