Epilogue

"Dreams are like a stars... You may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny." - Anonymous

(Unedited)
Zandros' POV

4 years later..

"One more push Mrs. Mailov... he's coming.." The doctor said patiently then she pushed once more making a loud scream and swearing.. She had no epi so she was having a hard time pushing the babies out. I felt like my heart is breaking apart with the sight of her. I was holding her hand and she is squeezing it whenever she tried to push it.

Her contractions are 12-15min apart and the monitors are barely picking them up.

"God.. it hurtsss!!.. You're not going to have another baby Zandros, I swear!! You can't touch me anymore!" She screamed and she pushed again. The nurses was stifling their laughters.

"We heard that every year Mrs. Mailov.. I hope you mean it this time." the doctor chuckled. The doctor is right. Every year she's in labour. We already have 3 kids. Mom and Dad were with them, since I had to drive her here in the hospital when her water broke early at 3 in the morning. She's been in labour for 7 hours.

"I'm sorry Moro. I promised, I won't.. You can do this. Try again!" I hushed as I wipe the sweat and kissed her forehead.

"Of course I can fucking do this, but it's just fucking so hurtss.. It's fucking good to make babies, damn why it hurts whe-.. Urrrghhh..." she screamed again. The nurses didn't hide their laughters anymore. She was cussing like a trooper. But I can't laugh, my heart was ripping too as I watch her in total pain.

"I could see his head now Mrs. Mailov.. One more push..." the doctor smiled exhaustingly. She is whimpering and trying to hold her tongue on swearing again on every transition.

Then after another pushed, a loud cry from our first baby resonated in the four corners of the refined room, a baby boy. Then a few minutes later, another baby boy. We have an identical twins, both boys.

She fell asleep after feeding the babies. My boys looks adorable and I felt so proud again. I kissed her dry lips after murmuring I love you to her and left her. Mom and Dad with my other kids are coming, to see their mom and their baby brothers.

Just as I opened the door in her room, I saw Mom and Dad walking in the hallway to our room, with my first son Alexandros and he's turning 4 in 3 months, my daughter Angelik whose almost 3 years old, my only princess and Kristos, my 18 months old son.

We decided to name our twins, Lysander and Leandros.

"How is she?" Mom asked as soon as they come close to me. I closed the door behind me and carried Kristos up.

"She's sleeping. She had a hard time labouring this time compared with the three." I explained and grimaced as I remembered how she was in pain the whole 7 hours labouring. If I could do it for her, I would gladly have done it. Whenever she laboured it just reminds me how much I love her. Going through those pain is just beyond excruciating, watching her pushed every time as she winched occasionally.

"Dad, can I see now our baby brother?" Alexandros asked, with his golden brown eyes looking at me in curiosity, tugging my pants. I put Kristos down and I squatted so my eyes is level to my son's eyes. I scooped all three of them with my arms, pulling them all closer to me, and kissed each one of them. My parents was just watching us with adoration.

When Alexandros came out, my parent's was so ecstatic and they spoiled him a lot. Especially Chrissy. Chrissy just had her first baby 6 months ago and it's a baby girl. They named her Chelsea. Isaac was back to his parents in Mexico and now running their business. Now, she's with him in Mexico and they only comes, once in a year during Christmas.