Fragments

NORMAL POV

The Theerapanyakul and the Kittisawadts, two prominent families in the area of Bangkok. Both of them are well-known because of their riches that were being passed down from generations to generations. But both are the opposite of each other.

The Kittisawadts own multiple companies; conglomerate as they say. The very first generation of the family were just merchants, doing trade and because of hard work and perseverance, they had paved their way to the top.

The Theerapanyakuls on the other hand, are mostly focused on real estate. They also ventured to other types of businesses; extending their network in the business world. But those are just in the surface. The Theerapanyakuls are actually doing more businesses in the underworld and because of that, they have more enemies than the Kittisawadts.

Korn Theerapanyakul never realized how dangerous it is not until his youngest son, Kimhan as abducted. And after that incident, he was never the same again.

---

"ChayChay, don't run!"

Tonight, there was a party being held at the Theerapanyakul Main house and many prominent families from all over Bangkok were invited. One of them were the Kittisawadts and it is time for the sixth generation sons of their family, Porsche and Porchay, to go to this kind of gatherings. Though Porchay was still young, their parents already decided to introduce him to the society.

Little Porchay was quite enjoying the party because for him, it was so beautiful. The whole place was literally sparkling and Porchay loves sparkles. His Hia Porsche on the other hand was the opposite because he had to present himself as the next heir, and not just an ordinary teenage boy enjoying an extravagant party.

"Hia, can I go to CauCau?" little Porchay said while flaunting his bambi eyes on his Hia making the older one to give in because Porchay is just a kid.

And as a kid, he just want to enjoy the party. Good thing there was Macau, the youngest son of the Theerapanyakul Minor Family, whom Porchay can spend his time with.

"Okay, okay. Just don't go too far, okay?"

"Okay!" Porchay said cheerfully as he sprinted away from his Hia, not looking on where he was going until he bumped into someone.

"Watch it kid!"

And when Porchay looked up, he smiled widely, as if his world suddenly brighten up.

"Kimmy!"

"Oh it's you." Kimhan said lifelessly.

"Kimmy doesn't want to see ChayChay?" Porchay said in an almost crying voice that got Kimhan worried.

He cannot afford to make little Porchay cry because the last time he did, Tankhun, Kinn, Vegas and Porsche ganged up on him; giving him side-eyes, earful of speech and of course a very good beating from Porsche because he loves little Porchay so much.

Kimhan crouched a little to be on eye-level with little Porchay and gave him a pat on his head. He gave him a smile to assure the younger one not to cry cuz little Porchay was more than ready now to burst into tears.

"Kimmy was just surprised, okay?" Kimhan said in a calm voice.

The truth is, Kimhan isn't fond of playing with kids younger than him. He wasn't even playing with his cousin Macau but when it comes to Porchay, he loves playing with him actually.

"Why are you alone? Where is P'Porsche?"

"Inside with many people. Kimmy, can you play with me?" Little Porchay said as he raised his hand that is holding his soccer ball.