New Teacher

Minseok, sehun and Luhan sat in the classroom chatting happily, when the bell rang. The teacher entered the classroom but along with him a handsome young man walked in too. The girls started nudging each other looking at the devilishly handsome person.

The class teacher introduced him, "Well class this is your new English teacher. He's only here for a few days, so be good to him."

"Yes ma'am~" The voices of girls were especially loud.

The man moved forward and introduced himself, "Nice to meet you all, I'm kim Jongdae." He smirked and the girls squeled from happiness.

Sehun's mouth dropped open and she turned back to face Minseok who was in a daze herself, "Hell! This teacher is damn good looking!"

Luhan's eye twitched but he kept looking straight.

Minseok just blinked back at her, she failed to realise that Jongdae was looking at her.

During their English period they didn't study at all. 

"Since it's my first day, lets just get to know each other." He grinned.

"Yes!!" The girls yelled, the boys didn't like the atmosphere.

One by one they introduced them selves. When it was Minseok's turn she stood up and said, "I'm Minseok." And sat down, her introduction was the shortest amongst all the girls.

"You're introduction was too short, you don't have any interest? Type of guy you like or something?"

Minseok stood up again," Interests, hmm, I like signing and the type of guy I like...."

She paused for a moment, Jongdae stared  at her with expectation but then Minseok looked over to her side at Luhan ,a slight blush appeared over her face, Luhan looked back and smiled gently at her. Minseok smiled back and said ," I like-"

"That's enough sit down." Jongdae smiled but the corner of his lips twitched.

Minseok blankly blinked at Jongdae and sat down. She then looked at Luhan, Luhan looked back, they both chuckled together.

Jongdae didn't like the sight of that ,along with him Sehun didn't either, she quietly looked at her desk, biting her lower lip.

After the introduction Jongdae didn't look at Minseok and kept on chatting with rest of the students.

"So how old are you?" Krystal asked.

"20" He smirked.

"Oh! My!God! You're only 3 years older than the rest of us, how can u be a teacher!" Johnny protested.

"I'm only here for a few days, so I'm a full fledged teacher, it's part of my training before I inherit the company."

"So you're in business?" Luna asked.

"Yes."  He kept on answering their questions without even glancing at Minseok but every once in a while she would look at him to see if he would look back but each time end up in disappointment.

During lunch break. The trio sat down at the table next to the teachers table. The three kept on talking, they were so busy in their talk that they didn't notice Jongade sitting on the table beside them with the other teachers.

Luhan saw him and he suddenly had a plan, he closed the distance between him and Minseok and then started whispering something into her ear. 

The action caught Jongdae's attention, he kept looking at them. Luhan finshed and Minseok nodded laughing, Luhan gently smiled at her and then kissed her cheek. For a moment Minseok froze in her position and then slowly turned her head to face Luhan who was playfully smiling at her.

Sehun across the table started at both of them with her mouth open, she was burning inside, she was just about to stand up and slam her hands against the table and yell something when Jongdae appeared behind Minseok.

"Stand up." He said calmly but his voice was heavy. "I said stand up." Minseok did as she was told and Jongdae led her out of the hall.

_________________________________________________________________________

Authors note

               Jongdae has arrived as a teacher? Well well well....

Atleast he picked up the courage to come to Beijing.

I honestly want a live action drama with exo shipping. Why can't they do that!? Just make half the members girls and make a drama. 

Besides if Minseok, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Junemyeon wear wigs and a dress they look like pretty girls any way. Oh sm! Hear my wishes!!

Well this is just my opinion and sadly enough I know this ain't happening.... But then again the possibility never dies. ^_^