Chapter 12

Chapter 12 – The Feel's

THIRD PERSON POV

Taylor is getting ready for school this morning, her mind is still preoccupied about the whole thing she's been dealing with Audrey these past few weeks. Taylor toned down the pranks and the bullying war between the two of them since the kiss. She didn't expect this, most of all she didn't expect that it will lead to something more, more than getting to Audrey's nerve.

Entering the dining hall, Taylor saw Thomas, who is almost done with his breakfast and her pops reading a newspaper and taking a sip from his coffee, She take her seat.

"Mornin' Wookies" She greeted, picking some bacon and scrambled eggs.

"Morning Shiklah" said Thomas, messing Taylor's hair as he passed by her sister who is pouring maple syrup over her breakfast, "bye pops!, love you" as Thomas wave before leaving the dining hall.

"Love you too, munchkin!" Kristoff half yelled with a smile on his face.

Kristoff fold's the newspaper neatly before putting it down at the side of the dining table. Taylor continues to eat her breakfast as she receives a text message from Dean 'T. We're on our way, be there in three'. The Three of them decided to cut the half of school class today to go skydiving.

"Pumpkin," Kristoff calls out, Taylor averts her attention towards her father, sensing the seriousness of his tone making her nervous and think of the possibility that his father find about the skydiving or worst the thing that is been going on between her and Audrey, She is not ready for some lame excuse at the moment.

"Yes, pops?" Taylor responds cautiously, putting her fork down the plate and takes a drink.

Kristoff put his coffee mug down the table and clears his throat.

" I'll be leaving today for a business trip to Asia... and I just want to tell you that I will be home the day before your 18th birthday..." Kristoff is having difficult how to tell her only daughter that the merger between NueTech Industries and Terra Alta Corporation, in which involves an arranged marriage proposed by Taylor's Grandfather Damian King. The only person that Taylor hate's the most.

"Uh... that should be surprise pops..." Taylor said with a disappointing voice. Taylor sighs and beams a genuine smile towards her father "But I couldn't ask for more! I love you Daddy Wookie! And yeah, didn't want to have a big party... I just want to spend it with my Wookies only." she said cheerfully.

With that, Kristoff is deemed to face Damian and deemed that he will break her daughter's feelings. Doing his best to gave a confident smile to Taylor.

Kristoff stands and fix his blazer as he walks toward Taylor "The Wookies will be complete on your birthday, my dear" Giving Taylor a kiss in her forehead "I just can't promise you that the big ball won't happen though" he smiles and before taking his leave.

Taylor stands up and gave his father a hug "I love you Pops".

"I love you too, Princess" Kristoff answers stroking the back of Taylors head gently close to his chest.

-----------------------------------

"Who first?!" Paul shouts across the Cessna 208 plane. Taylor excitingly opens the hatch making her smile ear to ear. She then turns and place her back at the open door while her hands grabbing the both sides of the door frame.