Chapter 17

"I can't believe we are actually doing this" I chirp as I board the plane. Kyrin right behind me he guides me by holding onto my waist and bringing me to our chairs. He must've booked us right next to each other cause in front of ours is Kelly and David. He let me take the window seat which was very nice cause I love window seats. I sigh in relief. We had to wake up early so I'm very tired. The sun hasn't even risen up yet. I lay my head on Kyrins shoulder as I drift slowly to sleep. I felt something being put on me, but i couldn't tell nor did I want to move from my comfy place.

"Gemma.." Someone whispers in my ear. I flutter my eyes open and look up at Kyrin. He points towards the window. I slowly turn and look out the window. I wipe my eyes and stare out the window. We were flying over water. It looked so beautiful. I smiled at Kyrin before looking back out the window. Is everyone else awake? I look around the plane to see a few elders. Some asleep, some reading, and some just sitting there with a serious face. I try to look at Kelly and David but something stops me.

"Why am I wearing a seat belt and no one else is?" I ask

"You needed if when we took off, I forgot to take it off" Kyrin says cheekily. I take it off and look over the seats to see Kelly asleep and David on his phone. Kelly was almost on top of David. She sleeps widely and don't stay in on place. I felt two hands grab my waist and bring me back down to my seat. I look at Kyrin and laugh a bit.

"Kelly's past out" I sigh "and David's just on his phone" I say loud enough for him to hear.

"What else am I going to do Gemma?" He asks as he turns around in his seat

"Careful don't want to wake sleeping beauty" I tease he groans and sits back around. I looked over at Kyrin his face was pretty serious and he looked nervous in a way.

I grab his arm making him jolt a bit.

"Kyrin.. Are you okay?" I ask he looks down at me and smiles.

"Uh yeah everything's fine" he says gently before leaning his head on mine and kissing my forehead. "Go back to sleep" he whispers. I could tell he was about to fall asleep too so I lean my head on his shoulder and fall back to sleep.