Training

Y/n's pov:

Warm. That's what I felt as soon as I came back into my senses. I don't want to get up right now. I unknowingly snuggled into the warmth. I heard a deep chuckle and vibration. Wait chuckle?

I opened my eyes and looked toward the source of voice. My eyes were blessed to have this beautifull sight in front of me. Kakashi's bare face smiling at me from such a close angle. I forgot about everything for a moment. I stared into his eyes while he satared into mine. Our eyes drinking each other's faces like the world is coming to an end.

Even if the world ended, I will still remember this sight in front of me.

"Take a picture. It will last longer." his deep voice echoed in the room. Only then I came back into my senses. I realized that he had his arm around my waist and my arms were around him. So that's why, I was feeling warm.

"We-we should g-get up,now." my voice was barely above a whisper.

"But it's only 5.15 am." I looked outside and it was still dark outside.

"We should rest some more." he said snuggling his face into my neck. I slowly tried to take my arms back from his neck for him to only grip me tighter. Closing the almost non existent gap between us.

My face was burning red by now. His scent making me go crazy. I give up trying to get away from him. My body was too much comfortable to retreat now.    

I fell asleep once again in his arms.

I was again woken up by the sun's rays coming through the window. I opened my eyes and kakashi was already staring at my face. Was he just staring at my face? Did he not slept.

"Kakashi sensei, did you not sleep?" he smiled at me.

"Why. I slept well, infact I slept so well in a while." his anglic face was still bare. It was like torture to the naked eyes. Now I know why he always covers his face.

"Let me go. I have to freshen up." he unwrapped his arms. I got up and went toward my bag. I took out an extra pair of clothes and went out to take a  shower.

I placed my neat clothes and dirty clothes separately and drowned my body into cold water. It was cold outside but I consider it a selfcontrol training. And in addition, cold water helps in increasing the flow of blood.

I stepped outside dressed in my usual wear. My clothes were torned from places. I need to amend them. I took a mental note to do it later and went straight toward kitchen.

"Good morning, ms.tsunami." I greeted the woman already working in the kitchen.

"Oh y/n san, good morning to you too." she greeted in her sweet voice. I love her positive atitude.

She looked like she wanted to say something.

"What is it tsunami san?" I asked tying my hair in a bun getting ready to help her. She looked shy about saying it. What's the matter.

"Umm I'm sorry I didn't give an extra futon. We ran out of them and I forgot to give you one." oh so that's what she was worried about. I let out a chuckle

"Ohh it's alright tunami san. We shinobi are trained for harsh situations. It was nothing and beside I fell asleep in kakashi san's futo-" oh I realised too late. I looked at her and her face was little pink. She was giving me dirty looks.

"Ohh so you and kakashi san huh. You know the blonde boy was making a fuss about you sleeping in same room. If he got to know, he will probably be jealous." she said cutting stirring the soup.

"Ohh please don't tell them. They will make a big fuss about it. And tell me what I can do to help you." I said rolling my sleeves up. My cheeks had a pink hue on them.