43

I waited for Tom down stairs and finally after 20 minutes he comes down.
Y/n-"took you long enough"
I grab my keys and walk out the door. I walk to my car and get in but, I see Tom stop walking. "What is he even doing?" I honk the horn and she just shakes his head. I get out the car and scream loud enough so he can hear me.
Y/n-"tom what the hell get in"
Tom-"not in that car!"
Y/n-"whats even wrong with it?! We're just going to the store and back that's it!"
Tom-"fine."
He walks towards the car and I get back in. He also gets in and has this sad look. Ik he loves taking his car places but I haven't drove him in a hot minute!
Y/n-"is it ok if I stop by finns place?"
Tom-"yea"
I knew he was mad but he's being a big baby rn. I drove for 10 minutes and finally get there I park the car in the drive way and get out.
Y/n-"it will take 4 minutes ok"
I shut the car door and walk over to the front gate. I put in the code and it opens. I see Finn and Eleana outside.
Y/n-"HEY!"
Finn-"oh hey"
Eleana-"hey what you doing here?"
Y/n-"just came my to talk to y'all.. and it's starting to worry me.."
Finn-"is it about court?"
Eleana-"baby i know it's scary but-"
I cut her off
Y/n-"it's not that. I mean yea I'm a little worried but that's not what I'm talking about."
Finn-"oh what is it then?"
Y/n-"finn i know this isn't gonna weird you out bc you have a wife ofc but I haven't started my period in a good 2 months..."
There faces looks so confused and I don't know what there thinking. Was it weird I said that out of no where? Do they think I'm weird saying this? Are they gonna laugh? But finally she broke the silence.!
Eleana-"so you think you might be...... pregnant?"
Y/n-"exactly."
Finn-"woah. Soo. After court do you wanna go check or?"
Y/n-" im not sure because of the guys tour or concert or whatever and-"
I kept on yapping about the same exact things and see Finn and eleana trying to get my attention to stop talking but then.
I got cut off by someone patting my back.
I turn around and see Tom rubbing his eyes. 'Oh shit, did he just HEAR ALL OF THAT? Fuck! did I fuck all this up..'
I started to panic. My heart hurt. I felt like I was gonna pass out, but suddenly he hugged me... Tom kaulitz hugged me. And not like a normal hug like the other times, this one.., it felt like the world just stopped and all my problems went away just by this hug. Tears started to fall down my eyes and I hugged him back. I could tell he didn't want to say anything, so Finn did.
Finn-"it's gonna be okay y/n. Right Tom."
Tom-"of course it is. Darling how about to stay home for out big concerts. Is that okay with you?"
I nodded and wiped my tears away.
Tom-"Finn. Eleana. Can we meet at my place in a hour. I wanna discuss more about this."
Finn-"ofc Tom."
Tom walks me to the car and opens the passenger door. I get in and he closes the door for me. He starts the car and dives to the closest store. He parks the car and turns over to me.
Tom-"want be to get you a pregnancy test darling?"
Y/n-"you don't want me go to with you?"
Tom-"I do but what if you actually are pregnant.. I don't want you to stress a lot. Just stay here ok"
Y/n-"alr. I'll text you the snacks I want"
He nods and gets out the car. I get on my phone and start to text him the things I want. Suddenly I get a call from an unknown caller?
Y/n-"hello?"
?-"hello is this y/n speaking?"
Y/n-"this is she."
?-"great! This is your principle from ****** school! I was checking in if your going to attend the meeting tomorrow morning about your new college classes?"
Y/n-"oh about that. Can I have a little more time to think about that?"
?-"ofc you can! You have till midnight to call me back and tell me your answer!"
Y/n-"thank you"
?-"ofc! Have a nice day y/n"
Y/n-"to you as well"

I hanged up the phone and sighed. Great more stress. And to top it all off i don't even know if I still want to take that degree anymore. I still need it for Kiana. I need to get her in the best school when she starts. I look down at my phone and see Finn calling me.

Y/n-"hello?"
Finn-"hey y/n some thing weird just happened.."
Y/n-"what happened is everything ok!?"
Finn-"mom called...."

My heart sank...

Finn-"she wants to talk to all of us soon. In the U.S."
Y/n-"hey Finn I gotta go..."

I hug up the phone and stayed in silence.

What the actual fuck is happening today..

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT PLEASE I NEED IDEAS AND CAN SOMEONE REMIND ME WHAT HAPPEN TO THE MOM DID SHE DIE? DID SHE ABANDON US? WHAT HAPPENED?!

❤️❤️❤️