3. Lose Yourself

"You ready?" I asked Stiles quietly, keeping my voice down in case his father was coming up the stairs.

He nods, looking me in the eyes as his golden iris contracted," yeah, let's do this."

Placing the palms of my hands onto his shoulders I lean forward and gently place my lips onto his soft one, squeezing his shoulder where I had cut him. His breath catches once before I feel him slump backwards and fall unconscious!

I sigh in frustration, slapping him in the face a couple of times as he regains consciousness and groan at him," you know! You can't keep passing out on me! You're suppose to be helping me not passing out too! Out of the 15 times I've kissed you 12 of those you've been the one to fall asleep."

He sits up, shaking his head and cheeks flushed," sorry... I've just never kissed anyone before so you know, it's kinda different."

I smile knowingly, remembering when I had first kissed Derek," yeah I see where you're coming from. This would be different if I didn't actually have to be your first kiss, and if I was better."

He shakes his head, dismissing my answer," no you're good... it's just different."

I laugh," different? Okay, so since this is your first kiss and I'm taking it from you I guess I can make it better."

"What?" He questions.

"Just shut up and don't mention the next couple of moments to anyone," I say leaning in and taking his lips to mine.

For a split second his eyes burst open, mouth not moving until I nibble at his bottom lip and he gets the memo. Slowly Stiles reacts, moving his lips with my own in a slow rhythm that has my humming in glee.

He's no Derek but he is rather good.

Stiles tugs at my bottom lip, taking the lead then. I laugh and peck him once more before pulling away.

"That... was way too weird," I say giggling.

He laughs right along with me, genuinely as we both continue to giggle," alright... alright so maybe we should never try that again."

I snort," you think? No offense Stiles you're good... and I mean like really good but it's just weird kissing you."

He nods," I know... you are good too but... it just feels bad."

I nod, agreeing," well let's look at it this way; you now know how to kiss Lydia one day and I know don't pass out when saving you."

He nods," okay let's move on, I still want to order some pizza."

I nod, extending my claws," don't scream okay?"

He nods and dig my claws into his side, quickly yanking them out before kissing him hard. Its difficult, the feeling of paralysis slowly sweeping over me but I fight it. Less and less I can now keep my eyes open although it takes me a moment to stop from getting dizzy.

Stiles grabs the top of my forearms, holding me still and asks," you okay?"

I nod, clearing my throat," never better. Let's go get pizza."

----

"You sure you will be okay with Lydia?"

Since that night when we had found Lydia I had explained to Scott exactly what had happened and he in turn told me about the Argents declaring war and what not. Both of us didn't necessarily know what to do, Scott advised me to not mention it to Lydia since it seemed like she had forgotten it. There was this air between us since then, I'm not sure if only I felt it but something was messed up between us.