Video Games you two play

A/N: PLEASE READ IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE IMAGINES!! Sorry if you guys don't like personal imagines but don't worry, with every imagine I will publish a new preference and you can request one of your own, (through message preferably, and please don't expect it right away).

T O N Y

You play Halo or COD with Tony. You both love all the killing and are very, very competitive with each other, so obviously, you both go on major killing sprees.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

You and Steve play Just Dance. It's a great workout and it was a way for you to show him stuff of the 21st century. It's also so adorable and funny to watch him dance.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

Surprisingly, Bruce likes to play a lot of wrestling games with you. He doesn't get angry when he looses so it's perfect and it calms that secret desire to punch something.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

You and Thor play a lot of Mario Cart. He takes it so seriously that its cute so you always want to play it. It's also adorable when he wonders how dinosaurs can drive.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

You and Clint play a lot of the Wii sports, especially the archery. He loves to be a master in all forms of archery so when he looses, it's a joy to watch his tantrum.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

You and Pietro play a lot of racing games. It is the only time you ever have a chance to beat him in a race and he loves to see you do your happy dance when you beat him.