Chapter 5 - All hail the rat god 🐀 🛐

Written April 19th 2024

- Two Years Later - 10 years old -

Walking through the streets at night, backpack empty and my minions searching the city for easy food. I stop by the first stop on my food gathering route. Sensing me approach a mouse pops it's head up and looks at me. Gesturing to what he found in the trash, a couple of bags of unopened chips. I smile at the mouse and thank him, shoving the bags in my backpack. Grabbing the mouse, I rest them on my shoulder while continuing to walk through the alleys.

'Boss, we got a person coming. Behind you.' A raven speaks to me from above, one of many that are watching over me.

I hum in thought and make it to the next dumpster. The mouse presents to me day old bread and a fuck ton of donuts. "Fuck yeah!" I cheer softly to myself, grabbing the bags full of food they didn't sell. Shoving them in my backpack.

"Better leave some for me brat." I freeze and turn to look, seeing blue flames spark to life deeper in the alley way. Oh.. oh I am so dead.

"O-Of course... I assume you are living on the streets as well? Or just want free food?" I grab what I need and snatch my mouse up before backing away, letting the villain get what he needs. I don't want to become barbeque, even though I know damn well I would be delicious.

Seeing Dabi step closer under the neon lights I get a good look at him, he looks me up and down. Grabbing a plastic bag from the trashcan he rips it open and bites into a bagel. "Why do you care?" He asks with a deadly glare. My panties would drop for that in my old body.

"I have a sentry network that alerts me to the freshest food." I say with a shrug. "If your hard pressed for food, I can give you spots.. I'm mainly looking for things I can stock up over time." My mouse grabs a piece of paper and pencil from my bag and writes down some addresses of places they dump food I don't like.

"What's your name kid?" He asks me curiously, wondering why a young kid is helping him.

"Mio..." I nod my head in greeting.

"I'm Dabi." He nods his head to me. "How long you been homeless?" He asks me with a raised brow.

"Pfft. How could you tell?" I snort out a laugh, he shrugs with a smirk. "Eh.. Since I was five." I decide to play into the five year old surviving thing.. instead of a 24 year old woman in a child's body surviving. "I'm only alive because of my quirk... Here." Holding my hand up over my shoulder, I grab the paper the mouse finished writing and hand it to him.

He takes it and looks it over. "Thanks kid.." he looks at me with a nod of appreciation. If he took off his jacket I have no doubt I could see his ribs.

"No problem Mr. Dabi.. I'll see you around I suppose." I bow my head to him and quickly speed walk away. Deciding to call it a night, having nearly pissed myself when I was the blue flame in the darkness.

Don't get me wrong, Dabi is hot as fuck. But he's also bonkers, he doesn't care who he has to kill as long as he kills Endeavor.. I don't wanna be in his way frankly.

- Four Years Later - 14 Years Old -

Sneaking close to the ground in pitch black darkness, grabbing a heavy rock in hand I sneak up towards a window into the slaughter house. "Alright, how's inside?" I whisper softly under my breath.