1.5

+ dedicated to luke-ashton for making all of my lovely covers, is it possible to fall in love with covers because I think I did.

Luke; so ur just gonna stay at my house tonight and tomorrow?

Ashton; yeah

Ashton; if it's cool with you

Luke; course, I'll pick u up in like 30?

Ashton; alright :-)

Luke; u used the nose ;-)

Ashton; shit

After sending Luke that message he threw his phone on the bed, cringing when it bounced off and hit the ground with a dull thud. He really hoped it didn't crack, he needed that for the concert. He then grabbed a duffle bag and started shoving clothes that he was eighty nine percent sure were clean in it.

Looking through everything on his desk his eyes widened when he couldn't seem to find the most important things.

He started to look through his night stand and then even his closet before he took a shaky breath.

"Mom!" He called, panic starting to arise as his voice shook slightly.

"Son!" She called back, and Ashton heard foot steps coming up the stairs.

"Do you, um, have you seen the concert tickets anywhere?" He asked turning back to look through all the books and papers he had on his desk again.

"No." Anne said and Ashton whipped around to stare at her practically in tears before she started to laugh, "Yes Ashton, they're in the top drawer of my night stand since I know you'd lose them if you kept them."

Ashton leaned against his desk and let out a relieved breath before scowling at her, "Why couldn't you have said that at first. I was panicking."

"I know, maybe you should take more responsibility of your things." Anne told him rolling her eyes before turning around and making her way back down the stairs.

Ashton mocked her to himself as he dragged himself down the hallway to his moms room. If she didn't have the tickets there's a good chance he would've cried, he needed to see his idols in concert.

Going to her night stand he immediately found the ticket and vip pass, picking them up he also found a few condoms that were different sizes.

"Mom!" He screeched cheeks flushing a nice shade of red.

"Safe sex is the best sex!" She yelled from downstairs with a small laugh, and Ashton groaned because why was his mom such an embarrassment. And its not like he'll be having sex with blonde anytime soon anyways so the condom was not needed (but if he stuck in his pocket anyways well no one has to know).

Luke; im here so like come out

Ashton; but im already out?

Luke; huh

Ashton; nevermind you idiot

"Mom I'm leaving." Ashton told Anne as he walked past the kitchen.

"Have fun and be safe and make sure you kiss the boy at least once during your time with him." Anne replied going over to pull him into a hug, Ashton opened his mouth to protest but Anne then added, "Honey, your eyes tell a hell of a story. Don't you dare say you don't like him or he doesn't like you. I saw the way you two were with each other that night at dinner. Take a risk and kiss the boy. Now have the time of your life at that concert, I love you Ashton."