Chapter 29

Some people still can't read last chapters restricted version (Chapter 28) so I am posting the link to my profile for those of you can read it before you read this! Thanks for being patient! I am still trying to figure out a way to make it easier to read those chapters!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie, and Sean because I created them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 29:

--Emily's POV:

The light of a new day slowly awoke me from my deep sleep. My eyes began to open halfway and I shifted in the warm blankets that were wrapped tightly around me. I let out a content sigh as I started to remember last night; my cheeks heating up at my thoughts.

Last night had been a night I would never forget. We had made love so many times. I hadn't realized until last night that the full moon, that was only a few nights away, was to blame for our passionate night.

My eyes shot open as I remembered one important detail from last night.

My eyes.

At every peak between Derek and I, my eyes had turned a crimson red.

I shook my head, thinking that it must have been a dream or I had just been caught up in the moment. I knew I was lying to myself but I didn't know how else to deal with this. Derek would know why.

I rolled my head to the side where Derek should be but he was nowhere to be seen. I began to sit up and clung to the blankets against my body. I felt my cheeks start to burn as I looked around and saw my clothes littered all around floor.

I rubbed my tired eyes and looked around the large loft. Derek was still nowhere in sight.

"Where did he go?" I quietly mumbled to myself.

As I began to move my legs over to the side of the bed, I couldn't help but wince as a dull pain ran through both my sides. I didn't have to look to know what had caused the pain.

As the pain subsided, I looked towards the nightstand next to the bed and saw a small, yellow notepad there. I remembered that Derek had written down the codes to the alarm systems so I could memorize them last night. Of course I needed to memorize them now and then discard the paper.

I took the notepad and my eyes ran over the complicated numbers. I took a deep breath, realizing it would take a lot longer to memorize them.

Reaching over to the nightstand where a pen was laying, I undid the cap and wrote the main numbers on the palm of my hand.

I sighed again as I placed the notepad and pen back on the nightstand then looked around the large loft. Derek still wasn't back.

I stared to think about how angry he would be if I explored this building a little until he got back. At first I was apprehensive but quickly pushed the feeling away. I would just leave Derek a message incase he wasn't back by the time I was done exploring.

How mad could he possibly be if I investigated the place a little? It was very obvious that no one lived in the building anyway.

I wasted little time getting dressed. I had smiled when I had seen fresh clothes sitting on the couch near the bed, knowing that Derek had set them up for me.