6. Party Pt.2

Sorry if this update sucks lol.

------------
Still at the party

"Vic? Vic!" I snapped back to reality as Calum called my name. "Oh what? Im sorry." Calum looked over to where my eyes once were. "Oh. Thats one of my fellow bandmates. Luke!" He called him over. Luke made his way over to us. Fuck. Shit. Be cool. "Hey Calum." He looked over to me with a face of confusion that soon turned to recognition. He widened his eyes but quickly composed himself. "Hey. Im Luke." "Yeah I Know." I spat. Holy shit that sounded way ruder than I intended. He looked the slightest bit amused by my outburst, but stood silent at the least. Calum just looked back and forth between us. "Lets go play some beerpong?"
-----------
"Okay so lets team up. Me and Jess and Luke And Vic. You guys okay with that?" I had to fight the urge to roll my eyes. "Yeah. We're good." Luke glanced at me briefly before nodding his head. Me and Jess went to fish the cups and beer from the sidelines while Luke and Calum went to setup the table. As I went to grab the 2 six-packs of beer Jess spoke up. "So you aren't very fond of luke huh?" I paused before answering. "Well lets just say we got off to a bad start. He spilled his drink on me." I said as I let out a small laugh. "I was a little rude to him today and I want to apologize but I dont really know how to." She nodded her head in understanding. "Just talk to him. Im sure he'll understand." "Yeah. We'll see. Lets get back to the table."

"Okay. Luke and Vic are going first!" Damn. Calum tossed the white ping-pong ball at me and thank god I caught it. Luke gave me a reassuring nod. I picked my hand up in a throwing position before tossing the ball. It landed in a cup and I let out a breath of releif. Luke gave me a smile and I gave him one in return. We then turned our focus on Calum who tossed the ball, missing. "Are you kidding me!" He groaned. I let out a small snicker. This is gonna be one fun game.
--------------
Me and Luke were winning this game. Calum and Jess had 2 cups on their side, while me and Luke had 5. Luke tossed the ball into the air, bounced on the rim of the cup and fell in. He let out a breath that turned in to a chuckle. "For a second I thought it wasn't going to go in." "Yeah me too." Jess tossed the ball in to our cup and I chugged it. I had a little buzz going for me but I wasn't drunk. Yet. It was my turn next and the pressure is real. Luke was giving me this pep talk and I stood there trying not to laugh. The crowd that was around our table got completely silent. I really hope I can make this in. I picked up my arm and aimed. Okay. Here goes nothing. I tossed the ball and it dove in the cup with a splash. The crowd cheered as Calum chugged the beer. Me and Luke got overly excited as we jumped in the air. He gave me a hug and said "Lets Go Party!"
----------------
I had a cup of god knows what and Luke had his arm wrapped around my waist as we made our way through this godamn house. I could bearly keep my balance as Luke had to help me walk. "Im so drunk right now!" I giggled. He looked down at me and chuckled. "I can tell." I pulled him on to the dance floor and said "Luke dance with me!" He looked at me unsurely. "I don't think thats a good id-" "Holy shit I love this song!" I shouted. I yanked him to the middle of the dance floor. I turned around and started to move my hips on him slowly. Luke tensed up as I continued my actions. Eventually he put his hands on my waist and got closer. I continued to grind on him as 'Slow Motion' played through the speakers of the house. I felt his hot breath on my neck. He peppered kisses on my neck and I tilted my neck to give him more access. "Lets get out of here." His whispered in my ear. It sent chills down my spine. I nodded my head and he pulled me out the door.
-----------
At the house

I kicked off my shoes as I made my way to my room. Luke following. He had his hand on my waist the whole time guiding me. We finally made it to my room. I walked in and went to lie down on my bed. Before I could I felt all of tonights contents come up and I sprinted to the bathroom. I leaned over spilling out my dinner and all the alcohol I had that night. I felt someone grab my hair out of my face. I finished up and brushed my teeth. I walked out of my restroom and stripped out of my clothes. I walked over to my bed and litterally almost fell over. I would have if Luke hadn't caught me. I he layed me down on the bed and tucked me in. "Goodnight Vic." He made his way to the door before I spoke up. "No. Stay." He froze and turned around. "Are you sure you want that?" "Yes." He shut my door and walked over to the side of my bed. He took his shirt off and his pants. God he has such an amazing body. Try not to drool vic. And got under the covers with me. I turned over so I was facing him. He looked at me before he turned so he was hovering over me. "Is this okay?" He whispered. "Yes." I managed to choke out. "What do you think of me Victoria?" What is he trying to do here? "I dont know. Your nice I guess. You're pretty hot too."Did I just fucking say that. Im such an idiot! He looked and me with his bright blue eyes. "Is that so?" I searched his face for some kind of emotion. "Yes." I whispered. He continued to stare at me. He slowly started to lean in. WHat. "What are you doing?" I whispered. His facial expression changed to a look of recognition as he rolled over. "Nothing. Goodnight Victoria." I rolled on to my side and closed my eyes. Not giving what just happened a second thought.
---------------------
I dont even know what i feel about this chapter.
Okay well im going to leave my social media accounts down below

Kik- tropical.zsanae
Twitter- @ ohh_zsanae
Okay. Ill try to have next chappie up soon!