Rock This

Gerard giggled maniacally as he shoved the knife further into the poor man's chest, right between his rib cage. He was careful not to stab his heart, because then the man would die, and the fun would end too soon.

No, Gerard stabbed him in the middle of his chest. He ripped the knife out of the man, enjoying the sound of metal being torn out of flesh. Crimson blood oozed out onto Gerard's hand, and he brought his fingers to his mouth, licking the mess off one finger at a time.

When he was finished, Gerard took the knife and plunged it into the man's stomach.

"Are you having fun?" He asked.

"N-no!" The man stuttered, barely able to form the words due to the blood that was now dripping out of his mouth, blocking his throat and airway.

"Good." Gerard sneered, and ripped the knife out the stomach. He stabbed it into the heart to end then kill. The man gurgled before his eyes rolled back in his head.

"Sleep tight." Gerard muttered and stepped over the lifeless body once known as Mason Ganowitz. A 30-year-old man who had a 9-5 job and two kids. Not that Gerard knew any of this. He didn't care about his victim's lives. The only thing he cared about was taking them. The blood on his hands gave him a rush of feeling that was indescribable.

Gerard stepped outside of the shadows in the alley he had murdered Mason in. He twirled the knife in his hand while walking down the darkened street. A scattering of cars lined the road and a streetlight flickered up ahead. The brick buildings were closed for business, the lights inside non existent.

Suddenly, a girl with a fur jacket and high stiletto boots appeared in front of Gerard.

"Hey sexy, for only 40 bucks I can rock your world." She said with a wink.

"Rock this." Gerard growled and slit her throat while he walked past. He heard a choked gasp and a thud as the woman fell the pavement, clinging on to a few more seconds of life. Gerard chuckled to himself as he continued down the road.

He pulled out a red rag and wiped the blood that was dripping off the blade onto the piece of cloth.

"This was fun." Gerard sighed before turning the corner, and heading home.