Chapter 2

The Jinchuuriki Alliance – Chapter 2 - Welcome

Naruto groaned as he got up. He didn't get much sleep the night before since he was overwhelmed with thoughts.

He had just found out about Kyuubi so-

"Oi, brat, don't blame it all on me."

Naruto grinned; Kyuubi was fun to talk to, although he was the most dangerous and strongest demon in the world.

"I appreciate the compliment."

Naruto shook his head laughing and started to brush his teeth.

'So Kyuu, what-'

"I am the strongest tailed demon in the world, why are you calling me by the repulsive nickname of 'Kyuu'?"

'It's easier to say, and as I was saying, since there are 8 other Jinchuuriki's like me, how about we contact them?" Naruto asked.

"... It is a good idea."

'How am I supposed to find out who the Jinchuuriki's are?'

"Jiraiya of the Sannin runs an intelligence and information network, you should ask him, I remember your parents complaining about him once."

Naruto glanced at his new outfit. Leaving behind the kill-me orange jumpsuit, he gingerly picked up the shirt which still had the whirlpool symbol on the back.

His new wardrobe consisted of: Black ninja pants which were cut a bit shorter than to his ankles, an Anbu style black shirt and protector which was put on his forehead. He had transformed into a generic ninja student and bought it, lord knows that the shop keepers wouldn't sell it to him if they knew who he was.

Disregarding even the slightest glance at the milk, he went outside without breakfast. He would also blame his lack of groceries on his reputation for 'apparently', being the Kyuubi.

Naruto looked up at the Academy and entered; the receptionist glared at him and clenched her fists, as Naruto just smiled at her. Blinking, she shook her head and just turned back to her paperwork.

He walked into the room and sat down; Kiba laughed and went up to him, "Naruto! This is only for people who graduated!"

Naruto grinned, "Do you see this Kiba?" He pointed to his headband, "I did graduate!"

Kiba gawked, "They actually let you graduate!?"

Naruto shrugged, "Guess they saw how amazing I was."

Kiba rolled his eyes laughing, and Naruto just smirked.

'Someone's spying on us, top left, directly in front of you.'

Naruto instinctively looked at where Kyuubi was pin-pointing and gave a glare which could make the four Hokage's run for their lives. It was an understatement that he didn't like being spied on.

Inside the hole, the ninja's gasped.

"That's impossible!"

"How could he know we were here?!"

The Hokage puffed out smoke, 'Naruto's more troublesome than we thought. Kakashi will do well to take care of him.'

"How did the demon see us?!"

Kakashi turned around and glared at the man who said this, "Uzumaki Naruto isn't a demon, the Nine-tails is, and they are different."

The man put his hands up in defence, "Calm down Kakashi, I'm just saying what everyone else is saying."