Chapter 10

"Babe, we're back!" I yelled when Dean and I entered the house.

"Hello, how was shopping?" Aidan immediately asked and I turned to Dean for his opinion.

"Could've been worse." he said shortly and he sat down on the couch.

"They have announced that the red carpet will be 400 metres long, they will break some world record with that. Kinda cool, but Peter has sent us a mail with that we have some kind of meeting before we go on the carpet. Then we go onto the carpet as a big group, which is quite nice." Adam said and I was still busy with processing the thing he had said first.

"I got it." Aidan then said and I sighed in relief.

"Thanks, wanna see my new heels?" I asked as I sat down next to him.

"Of course." he said smiling and I handed him the box with my shoes in it.

"These are awesome! Approved!" he exclaimed and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said and he handed me my shoes again.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could have that ring back for when I'm going to propose to you." he asked and he held his hand out.

"But I don't wanna take it off." I said as I pressed it against myself.

"You'll get it back tomorrow, I promise." he said and I handed him the ring.

"Okay, I feel so naked without it. I'm really looking forward for your proposal though." I said and he smiled nervously.

"Don't exept any big thing, I'm planning to keep it simple and boring. It's a prank anyways." he said and pulled him up by his hands.

"Can you teach me another dance?" I asked but he sighed.

"I still haven't walked with Pike, you wanna come with me?" he asked but I shook my head.

"Good luck with Pikey." I said and Pike came running towards him.

"Hey Pikey, wanna go running?" Aidan asked him in a babyish voice and Pike's tail started wagging around wildly.

"I think that's a yes." he then said and I smiled.

"Well, bye then." I said and I threw Pike's towards Aidan.

"Thanks, see you later." he said and quickly kissed me.

"Bye, baby." I yelled and I heard the front door shut.

"So you're already 100% sure about the Aidan plan?" Dean asked as he sat down next to me.

"What's the Aidan plan?" Adam asked and Dean and I smiled at eachother.

"I'm just claiming your couch the night after the premiere, for me and Aidan. Just to give him a present because he's always so nice for me, and I never do anything back." I explained and he nodded.

"Are you guys planning to...." he replied and I heavily shook my head.

"No! Of course not! I'm just gonna give him a massage, and cuddle on the couch. But with like a sexy outfit, just as a present." I said and he giggled.

"That's so cute, you guys are adorable together." Adam said and I blushed.

"Thank you, but please don't come into the living room at the night of the premiere. That would just be weird." I said and they both nodded.

"Okay, fine." Adam said and I smiled at him.

"I'm kinda nervous though, what if he's just too tired to do anything?" I sighed and I fell down on the couch again.

"Aidan wouldn't let a chance to see you in a sexy outfit slip away from his grasp, we all know he'd love it." Dean said and I smiled a little bit again.

"Okay, I believe you. By the way, what's for dinner?" I said and Adam opened his fridge.

"You guys want some tacos? I could get us some." Adam said and I happily nodded.

"Dean are you coming with me? Skyla are you okay with staying here?" Adam suggested and I sighed.

"Yeah, I think I'll be fine." I said as Adam and Dean already started packing some money and their phones.

"Bye Skyla!?" they yelled and I heard the door close.

I walked over to the bags I had from shopping, and I brought them upstairs.

I had bought a pair of black lacey matching underwear, and I put them in my suitcase underneath all my clothes.

I had also bought some massage oil, and of course some other hair thingies, jewelry and some bath stuff.

The bath stuff, I'm gonna take a bath.

I grabbed Aidan's bathrobe, and all the bath stuff.

I put the water on, and I took off all my clothes.

I quickly made a bun in my hair, and I put some soap and bubbly stuff in the bath.

I then go into the bath, and grabbed a book that I had laying around.

And she kissed him passiontly, it felt like heaven had changed places with earth. He then suddenly moved his tongue around in my mouth, he was clearly fighting for dominance. "I've always loved you." he mumbled between kisses. I pushed him away from me, I was out of breath, he seemed fine. "This just feels wrong, with you having a girlfriend, and my husband in Irac." I said sadly and he nodded.

A few knocks disturbed my silence, and I groaned.

"Hello?! Is anyone home?!" I heard Aidan yell, and I stepped out of the bath.

I quickly wrapped Aidan's bathrobe around myself, and tied the knot in the front.

I carefully walked downstairs, and opened the door.

"Well hello, did I disturb something?" he asked and he was not the only suprised one.

Pike jumped up at me, and almost pulled the robe off my chest.

"Hey, watch it!" I exclaimed and I quickly fixed the bathrobe.

"Only daddy is allowed to do that." Aidan said as he winked at me.

"Well, I don't think so. Two years, baby." I said and I quickly kissed his cheek.

"Why don't you go back to your little shower or bath." he said and he gave me a small slap on my butt.

"Nah, I'd rather stay here and wait for tacos." I said and I leaned against him with my arms around him.

"I suggest you put something on." he said and he pulled the robe a little bit tighter.

"Like what?" I asked and he smiled.

"You can grab one of my sweaters, and maybe with a pair of shorts." he said, and I could just see he was having a hard time with keeping his hands off me.

"Hey, you can hug me if you want to. You seem having a hard time staying away from me." I said and he immediately hugged me tight again.

"I'm still planning to tell Lee we slept together at the first oppertunity I get at the premiere." he sighed and I felt him placing his hand on my lower back.

"I understand, I had a really weird talk with Dean." I sighed and he hummed, with still his arms around me.

"Well beautiful, what was it about?" he said as he scooped me up in his arms and started walking up the stairs.

"You, mostly. About you being less happy, because we barely have any close physical contact." I sighed and he stopped walking for a second.

"Wait? What?!" he exclaimed and he put me down, why on earth did I say that?!