Chapter 27

Wildest dreams ~Taylor Swift 

                                                                                     ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

I awoke to Violet wrapped around me like a koala , Her head was tucked into my neck while mine were on her back and her hip over my grey joggers .

I then left her in the Hotel while i made some calls to Dimitry to find the people after Violet . And to make sure her dad was okay since i know if he is in the least bit of danger she will be running back to Italy .

When i was done will my calls i made a order for room service for her since she didn't eat last night to go up to her room .

I then got a cab to one of the malls here in Madrid we came her since no one would expect us to come to a place near Italy they were expecting her to be half way around the globe right now .

And i doubt her piece of shit father cares , I don't understand how she can have so much loyalty to that man after what he has done .

Mabey she don't know what type of man her father really is .

Why he wont let her take over the mafia or why he lied to her for half her life .

The taxi stopped and i paid the man before getting out of the car , I was dressed in simple black cargos with a black T-shirt , People started at me weirdly when i walked into the womans Clothing store .

I mean i wouldn't blame them a large bulky man with tattoos walking into a woman's clothing store .

'' Im looking for clothes for my girlfriend '' i say to  the blonde worker who was sorting through the racks of clothes .

'' Oh sure , Do u know what style of clothes she likes '' she replies curtly .

'' Yeah um dresses , She likes heels , They have to be red  she also likes cargos and tank tops'' i rush out , The young girl looks amused by this before nodding and walking over to a different rack and pulling out a few red dresses .

'' Do u think these would be her style '' she says showing me a red dress that had a corset top with a silk belt attached to the middle . And another that had rhinestones around the top of it , and long sleeves , That were see through but with a nice lace going up the length .

'' Perfect she is a size Extra small '' i say when she smiled and nodded before saying she was just going to get the size i needed from the back .

While she was gone , I walked to a different rack and picket up some cargo pants three tank tops a large black hoodie and i put them into a basket before walking over to the Lingerie area .

This had everything a woman would need .

I looked over and seen a black lacey set , I picket that up and threw it into the basket , I then got two red ones and a pink one with flowers on it .

I noticed she liked matching pieces with the thong instead of a normal underwear so i got her them but i also  got her some normal ones for when her period comes .

I Made sure they were all the right size before i walked over to the girl who had the two dresses i thanked her as she gave them to me and put them on the till as i waited for the Person working it to come over .

I brown haired girl chewing gum walked over she looked at the clothes and then back up at me judgement in her gaze .

She scanned the clothes and put them into three bags .

'' These for your girlfriend '' she says as i scanned my card on the machine and took the bags .

'' No for me '' i say walking out leaving her there with her mouth opened , I kept walking until i was outside a Chanel shop where i looked at the glass window and seen a pair of shoes that Violet was talking about the other day .

I walked into the shop that was fairly empty and walked to the young boy with pink hair .

'' Do you have thoes shoes in a size 5'' i say when he looked me up and down before nodding .

'' Can i get thoes in two colours black in one pair and white in the other '' i say when he replied with a sure before walking away to get them .

Ten minutes later i was walking out of the shop with the shoes and all the clothes .

It took me another fifteen minutes to get back to the motel , When i walked into the room i seen violet still asleep cuddling the pillow .

I chuckled as she snuggled into it , She looked so innocent i knew she was anything but .

I walked over and sat on the side of the bed near her and stroked her hair , Her eyes fluttered open and when she seen me she smiled up at me still half asleep .

'' Hi '' she says quietly , I smiled at that , She was adorable when she wasn't trying to kill me .

'' Hi back '' i muttered before standing up and showing her the bags , She looked confused at first but when i put them down infront of her and told her open them she did .

The shoes were the last thing she opened and when she did her eyes lit up and she beamed up at me .

'' You got the shoes '' she says smiling from ear to ear , I nodded as she got up and jumped on me kissing my checks as i held her from under her thighs so she wouldn't fall .

''Thank you '' she says kissing my cheeks and my forehead and the tip of my nose , It wasn't enough so i grabbed her by the back of her neck and smashed my lips on hers .

She opened her mouth and i shoved my tongue into her mouth tasting the fresh mint .

She already had her breakfast and brushed her teeth .

I pulled away from her mouth still breathing heavily .

'' Will you go on a date with me tonight '' i say when she look's taken back and shocked at my question . Is it too soon to ask her that .

'' Why tonight '' she says suspiciously . She thinks i have something planned .

I do 

'' Because baby tomorrow we have some Assassins to hunt '' i say stroking her cheek when she nodded before pecking my lips again .

'' Yes i will go one a date with you '' she says getting  down off me and pulling me down onto the bed as she straddled me , she started grinding herself on me as i groaned .

'' But first u have to fuck me '' she breaths out kissing down my neck when i grunted as she moved her hips over my now hard cock .

'' Im tired from shopping baby '' i say when she stilled and pulled away from my neck with a frown as she looked at me like i grown two heads .

'' So how about you fuck me '' i say when her eyes lit up and she started opening my belt, And pulling at the buttons on my cargos while kissing me  .

And she did , She fucked me for two hours .

                                                                                              ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆  

Short chapter since i have been so busy , .

(EDITED*)

(D.L)

Smut in next chapter , 

Check my account for the update days .

vote and comment .