°•°Realization°•°

°•°Riki Pov°•°

After Sunghoon left, Soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung came over and told me my face was RED like really red, i lied and told them some random excuse. We went to the arcade down the street, and there was this cute duck plushie I wanted, Soobin and Yeonjun know about my past, and they know that I like cute stuff.

But before that, I looked around to see if anyone from my school was there. Thankfully, I didn't see anyone I knew. Soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung also helped me because they know I like to do that before acting how I normally act around them to make sure my cover isn't blown. Then I walked back to yeonjun and soobin to ask if they could get the duck plushie for me.

"Yeonjun hyung, Soobin hyung can one of you get that plushie for me!" I smile and point at the duck plush in the claw machine. "Sure, Riki." Soobin volunteered to get it for me, and he got it on his first try and gave it to me. "Thank you, Hyung!" I giggled and hugged the plushie.

He laughed at my childish act before finger back with Yeonjun hyung. They are inseparable. They love each other that much, especially yeonjun, he is whipped for soobin. He took soobin to a bunny cafe because he loves bunnies, and it's a bit expensive to book a table at those places, like $200 - $300 for 1 hour there, like what?

Anyways I was walking around looking for games to play, and I saw another plushie, but this time, I wanted it because it reminded me of sunghoon. It was a fluffy penguin plushie. Of course, I'm never going to admit I got it because it reminded me of him, im just going to say I got it because it was cute.

After those things in my head, I realized I had a tiny crush on Sunghoon, and based on his action, I think he has a crush on me too, maybe though cause I'm not fully sure but my suspicions are never wrong. I got Yeonjun to get me the plushie. Him and soobin are sooooo lovey-dovey with each other, anyways he got soobin a fox plushie, and soobin got him a bunny plushie.

We went our separate ways and I went home, of course once I got home I went to my room to change to my pajamas.

His pajamas

They were cute, and I liked them cause they were comfy, I lay down on the bed and put a movie to watch

They were cute, and I liked them cause they were comfy, I lay down on the bed and put a movie to watch. After the movie, I didn't feel tired, but I did feel hungry, so I went to the kitchen and cooked some noodles. As i was eating my noodles, I got a text from a number I haven't saved before.

It said,
"Hey darling, i asked Jungwon for your number😉"
I immediately knew who it was because only one person dared to call me darling, Park Sunghoon. I texted him back, saying,
"What do you want, sunghoon?".
In a
In a few minutes, he texted back, saying
"You😘"
My face turned red because nobody had ever said that to me, normally people are scared of me, except my friends of course. I texted him, saying,
"Why do you keep flirting with me?!"
Not even a minute later, he texted back saying,
"Because you're cute, darling."
Unfortunately, my face heated up more than it already was, I don't know what Park Sunghoon is doing to me, but I kind of like it...