Chapter Thirty-Five Part 2

Paisley's Point of View

"These flowers are so beautiful, thank you Stephan." I smiled as I sniffed them while he kept his eyes on the road ahead. God, I haven't been seated in this car in forever and it feels really nice to be back here.

"Anything for you babe." He smirked.

"Stephan?"I mumbled, realizing that all of this was actually real and not a dream.

"Yeah?"

"I'm scared."

"Of what?" He pressed his brows together and then he glanced over to see me.

"Orin finding out. I just feel really guilty right now." I frowned.

"No baby, Orin and I spoke. Everything's okay." He smiled as he reached his one hand over to rested it on my thigh. "Paisley, I wouldn't come and get you if I knew that you would feel uneasy without his approval. Blueberry I wouldn't put you in that position." He smiled.

"So everything's okay?" I smiled small and then he turned to face me as he nodded while his strong hand massaged my thigh.

"Okay." I exhaled deeply and then perked up. "So where are we going to?"

"My house, to get changed."

"Get changed? For what?"

"Our date."

"Our date?" I smiled.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"What if I told you that I didn't want to go on a date with you?" I joked but tried acting serious as he quickly took his eyes from the road to glance at me.

"What if I told you, that you don't really have a choice." He laughed.

"Kidnapper!"

"The best in the business." He smirked and then I laughed.

"I really missed you." I said as I leaned over slowly to kiss his cheek but then he turned his head to have his pink lips press against mine. "I know." He said while our lips were stuck together.

"Jerk." I smiled as I pulled away and then he changed gears while he chuckled.

"I missed you too Blueberry." He said intertwining his hand in mine as my heart began to heat up and then he began to shake his leg as he bounced slightly in his seat.

Okay, what the hell.

"What's wrong?" I asked and then he smiled.

"Nothing, I just need to piss...badly." He said as stepped on the gas.

"Just hold it. We're almost at your house." I lied, we were far from his house but I had to give him some hope.

"No we're not!" He smiled as he shook his head. "fuck I need to go now!" He said clenching his jaw and then I felt the car slow down and looked over at him with confused eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked as the car came to an halt, he opened the car door and lifted himself out.

"Stephan!" I laughed. "Are you serious?"

"Does it look like I'm messing around baby?" He chuckled as he walked over to the side of the road.

"Oh my god. In public!?" I yelled with a smile on my face as I rolled down the window to see if there were any people walking around but there were none, just cars zooming by.

I watched him as his back faced me and then he unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down slightly as he then pulled out his manhood, while griping it in his hands, aiming at the plants nearby.