9/4 𝐀 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

You got up from your desk chair, walking out of your room and Onceler trailing to where you were going. Ah, you were going to the kitchen to get hot cocoa. You went to the kitchen and got three mugs, putting hot water in each mug and putting the hot cocoa mixture.

Onceler leans his head on your shoulder while you were making this, and by instinct, you nudge the head that was on your shoulder. You didn't mean it, but Onceler laughed.

"Seems like you don't like people leaning on your shoulder." Onceler says, while chuckling.

You rolled your eyes playfully as you smiled. You then get a spoon a stirred the three cups. After you do so, you give one mug to Onceler, one mug to your mother, and one mug to yourself. You sip on your hot cocoa, not knowing someone was admiring you.

You were just so clueless... so damn clueless that, Onceler actually did like you back. He didn't have the guts to confess it at all, though he tried... but he just couldn't. He was afraid of rejection, that's THE thing that's stopping him from confessing to you! He has liked you ever since highschool, heck, until now! You were so clueless... way too clueless in your coconut shell.

You were just sipping your hot cocoa until Onceler slips out something...

"You're really beautiful." Onceler says in a soft tone, softly smiling. But when he realizes these words he said, he clears his throat and shook his head. "Er, no... sorry, (Y/N), I meant... uhm... this hot cocoa is good! Yeah..." Onceler laughs nervously, shaking his head.

"You know me, I slip out everything by accident everytime..."

And those were the same words he said everytime he says something that leaves you off guard... to the point you started to to suspicious about it. What was he hiding, and why is he hiding whatever he's hiding? Was it worth hiding? Would it ruin their friendship? Who knows!

"Uhuh, I get it..." You raise an eyebrow, nodding slowly. You're going to get to the  bottom of this, and you're gonna investigate. But, how? How were you going to start off? He was going to leave tonight!

"...Maybe a simple question about it won't hurt, would it?" The thought came in your mind, and hey, that is a good idea. It isn't complicated, it was simple. A question on why he always compliments her by 'accident' and tell her it wasn't meant like that.

It wouldn't hurt to ask. And plus, if you slowly knows about this, Onceler wouldn't be able to hide anything, because you won't stop until you get the answer you want to hear from him.