Chapter 151 Strategy

Xiao Qiao paused for a moment and quickly closed the window, but was blocked by Wei Yan's palm. As agile as an ape, he had already entered through the window and stopped in front of her.

The moonlight streamed down and fell on the window sill behind him, tracing the outline of a figure, but his face was like the back of the moon, hidden in complete shadow.

Only a pair of eyes were left, shining slightly darkly.

Suddenly there was a cry of "Ah——" from behind.

Wei Yan strode over and struck down with a palm. Chun Niang, who had just woken up and sat up, groaned and fell back.

Wei Yan knocked Chun Niang unconscious, walked to the candlestick, lit the candle, and slowly turned around.
He was wearing ordinary blue Han Chinese clothes. He had not been seen for several years. Apart from a short moustache, his face was similar to what Xiao Qiao remembered.

But the feeling from head to toe is different.

Xiao Qiao seemed to smell the bloodthirsty aura of an alpha wolf on him.

Seeing his eyes flickering towards her, her heart pounded, her whole body tensed up, staring at him warily, she slowly backed away, protecting Feifei, who was still sleeping, behind her.

Wei Yan glanced at the small bed behind her, and his eyes moved slightly.

"Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you." He spoke, his voice low.

In the flash of lightning, Xiao Qiao gave up the idea of calling people.

There were only her and Feifei in this room, plus Chun Niang, who was knocked unconscious by his palm.
Even if she opened her mouth to call for someone to come, if Wei Yan had bad intentions and wanted to harm her or Feifei, it would be easy for him.

She slowly calmed down. "What do you want?" she asked directly.

She didn't ask him how he got in.

Although Jia Si arranged patrols and escorts, with Wei Yan's skills and his familiarity with the environment of Wei Mansion, it was not impossible to avoid patrols and break into the inner courtyard under the cover of night.

Wei Yan remained silent, and cast his eyes on her again, staring at her without blinking.

A thin cool breeze seeped in from the window, swaying the lights and swaying the dim candles, and his eyes seemed to flicker and flicker with it.

It stopped on her face for a moment, then slowly descended along her neck.

Xiao Qiao was only wearing the thin moon-white shirt she had just slept in. The collar was slightly open, revealing a jade neck that was as smooth as snow.

She turned around, took a light purple dress from the hanger on the bedside, wrapped it tightly, lowered her head and tied the belt, then turned to face him again.

"What should I call you? Eldest brother? Or the Huns are gradually calling Tu Kun, the king?" She turned her cold eyes on him.

Under the Shanyu king's tent, in addition to the left and right virtuous kings and the left and right Richu kings, there were also left and right general kings, a total of six people, forming a hexagonal force.

During the few years that Wei Yan went to the Xiongnu, he showed his talents and helped his grandfather Lao Shanyu conquer the Donghu people, the Xiongnu's old enemy who had been entrenched in Congling for many years. He killed the Donghu king and gained all the people and livestock. 

This battle also saved Lao Shanyu. He avoided a crossbow that originally penetrated his chest, and won the appreciation of the old Chanyu. He was granted the title of General Youjian, and took control of the territory originally owned by Donghu Congling.