Yandere Au: Desperate {M} |PT.2|

★ Warnings!: NSFW, Drugged Character/s ★

It was killing him.

Why did he feel like this?

His nipples perked, his hips rubbing against Vincent's over and over, his face an uncontrollable flushed red, and his manhood rock-hard. He had never felt like this, nor would he even feel this way for his own kidnapper. Something was off, something so unnatural as to why he felt so desperate. Was he overthinking? That water did taste oddly sweet.

Aghhh, get off me you cunt.

"Vincent.." He began without breath, his chest heaving up and down due to his libido.

"Hm?" Vincent answered him with a cheeky tone as he laid gentle kiss marks down his spine.

".. Can we stop? I-I feel sick." William continued, it wasn't a lie either, his stomach was churning in an odd sensation he very much disliked. But, he also wanted Vincent to.. not stop. What was messing with him so badly? It felt frustrating. Though, his actions certainly dispelled his words. Vincent's own stiff cock was driving him insane, to the point he desperately grinded against it, letting out a soft moan when Vincent decided to rub back.

"Really? You aren't acting sick." He chuckled, stroking William's lower arms before grasping his wrists together in a loving motion; slapping his groin against William's briskly. "Don't worry, buttercup. It's just your nervousness, the butterflies in your stomach." Vincent cooed, stroking his ombre hair with his fingers.

"I swe-" His words were hurriedly interrupted by a kiss on his lips, which Vincent eagerly darted his tongue into, shutting him up in a second. He groaned into the kiss and couldn't help but relax, spreading his legs to give Vincent easier access. Maybe he did want this, in fact, he wanted it really badly. It made him slip out words he didn't even know he could say. "Breed me, please." He whined, "Fill me up, get inside me, please please please." William cried, bucking his hips to find a desperate release from the rampant heat that spread up his legs and into his crotch.

However, the thrill of the tantalizing experience ended in a wisp. Vincent had placed William's thighs off his broad shoulders and left him reeling. For no apparent reason. Only to make him suffer tremendously as William whimpered and scratched his back, trying to make him come back. "Vince.. Vinny.. Master.." William moaned softly, getting a deep kiss on the lips after he hushed the last word.

But, there was nothing more than that. "Tomorrow." Vincent spoke it with a promise before sauntering toward the attic door, slipping through it and shutting it closed. Leaving William alone to ponder yet again.