THREAT!!

RM: JK lower your voice!! it's not appropriate!!!

JK: Not like that hyung!! but when Y/N's mom visited us in Busan she was very furious and intended to take Y/n with her!! 

Jin: what's wrong with it?

JK: Y/n and her mother weren't on their good terms! even Y/n went to the extent of cutting ties with her family!

Suga: that's really a bad decision!!

JK: hmmm with that Y/n's mother arranged the marriage without her knowledge.

V: ohhhh! that's a bit cruel!

JK: that's why I've doubted her!

Jimin entered the house and with a furious face, informed about the kidnap attempt!!

Jimin: I made the police complaint and I also informed the police not to involve any of us in this case. another thing I found is paparazzi have followed Y/N for the past 2 weeks.

JK: In that case, it can't be Y/n's family then!!!

 RM: hmm, so .....

V: do you have any doubts???

JK: no hyung!

Jimin: let's leave this matter to the police! I told them to speed up the process! so I think we don't have to worry!!

Jin: just cool guys!! relax!! let's eat first!!

V: How about a food party!!!!!

JK: yeah! wait I'll bring Natasha! She hasn't eaten!!

Jimin: wait wait!! I'll go!!

Jimin pushed down JK and made him sit. he ran to the room where Y/n and Natasha were staying!
Jimin entered the room and saw Natasha crying. it seems like she Is been crying for so long!

Jimin: why? why? why are you crying?

Natasha showed Y/n's hand to him! it has a great cut which was treated!!!

Natasha: she is injured!! I should have gone with her.

Jimin: Natasha, it was all in the past!! just now the members got relaxed and now you? please don't blame yourself !! if so then, I'm the one to be blamed. I made you stay here!!! please don't worry!!! As for now live life in the present not in the past, she is okay now too...

Natasha: hmmmm!! why did you come here?? and you're entering a girl's room without knocking?

Jimin: there is nothing wrong with it!! Y/N is asleep and my girlfriend is the only one awake here!! I came to see her!!

Natasha: Who is your girlfriend?? I haven't accepted you, Mr.Park Jimin!!!!

Park Jimin!!!!