Borba

Venus's POV

When our lips connected my body cane alive like never before. Deep within me, I felt my insides clench and release in this amazing explosion of pleasure.

All I want is more. Of him. Why does this feel so right?

I want to get closer to him, maybe even take him right here. He felt the same way as he pulled me back and lifted me effortlessly on to the hood of the car.

This is what I want more than anything. My body wraps around him in an attempt to make us one. I needed more. Thinking he wants the same, I pull his neatly tucked shirt out.

But just like him to realize what he's doing. He breaks our passionate kiss that was making my insides sing a moment ago.

"Please." I beg, trying to pull his lips back to mine.

He touched my cheek and murmured, "They said that this would happen if I let it go too far. His warmth moves away from me.

But I grabbed him. "Do you understand what this is like? You are lying to me for no reason. You are making Val lie to me as well. Why can't this be our secret and nothing more?

Mr. Millow's eyes narrow as he removes the space between us. His warmth returns, activating that deep lovely feeling within my body.

"Do you really think that you're only a secret to me?" Our lips meet once more. No one had ever made my body want them like.

Pulling back, he smiled for a second. "Not this. Not yet."

"Then when?"

"Be patient, and trust me."

"Then for now I do trust you. You don't have to tell me. I just want you." I said exasperated. My fingers played with the hair on the back of his neck.

Then the bell rang. "I have a class." He said, clearing his throat as he walks away.

•••••

The rest of the day was true torture. Valery gave me the cold shoulder as if I did something wrong. I still do not understand why she is mad at me, as if I took a swing at her brother.

In last period I went to ask her if she wanted a ride home. "No thanks, you might try to fuck my brother again." She said louder than anyone needed to hear.

"Well I guess that clears everything up doesn't it. Like I always have to ask permission to touch anyone." My anger boiled over. Valery used to never talk to me like this. Like my mother.

"Yeah, you really don't care who it is, married, single, illegal for you to touch in every way." She glared at Mr. Millow's empty desk chair.

Now everyone was looking at us. I looked at her as if she would grow another head. "I would never fuck anyone you've already had your hands on!" I smiled, but it faded as I remembered this was my basically sister I said that to.

But my sister was sounding an awful lot like my my mother.

Valery's face washed over with this look of pure rage. Then she lunged at me, knocking me to the ground.

Before she could get a punch in, she was lifted off me. "Outside. Now!" I looked up to see Mr. Millow practically throw Valery at the door.

Mr. Millow then helped me up and guided me to his office. "Work in your books where we left off yesterday." He shut his office door and then scooped me into his arms.

"I'm so sorry." He said.

It felt so good to be near him again. But I couldn't let that cloud anything.

I pulled away from him. "She just told everyone about us. I hope she was worth it."

Not knowing what to do, I walked out of his office to meet every single stare.

So I bolted. Only to meet Valery.

"Running away again." She said.

I turned to her. "You know at least I'm not the freak who calls her teacher 'Alpha'." Then I turned back and half ran to the parking lot.

I started my car and drove back to my house. There I took a long and hot shower. When I got out I decided to get one of my mom's sleeping pills and then I collapsed into my bed.

•••••

Mr. Millow's POV

As I headed to my class room I felt this flash of anger, immediately I knew that it was Venus. She her emotions where swirling al over the place.

When I burst into my classroom I saw Valery tackle Venus to the ground, before Valery had a chance to do anything, I grabbed her.

"Outside. Now!" I said and then shoved her hard toward the door.

Then all off my attention went straight to Venus, who was in complete shock. I lifted her up and carried her to my office, after giving the rest of the students a assignment.

When I shut the down and set her down, I looked at her. She had this dumbfounded expression on her face. I couldn't stand it. I folded her into my arms.

"I'm so sorry." I say hoping to comfort her.

But she pulled away from me and says, "She just told everyone about us. I hope she was worth it," before ran out of my office.

I followed her but stopped to hear her scream, "Freak who calls her teacher 'Alpha'," at Valery. I walked out of my classroom to see her hurrying away.

Suddenly my alpha side took over. I looked at Valery and she crumbled under my gaze.

"I don't care what that was about. I know that you are upset about your brother. But if you ever touch her again, you will answer to me." I said harshly. Valery looked terrified.

I grabbed her. "Do you understand me?" I said making her wince.

"Yes, yes. Alpha sir. I understand." She cried. I threw her away from my classroom.

"Get out of my site."