Something Shocking

(Normal P.O.V)
Sting was standing there with a camera in his hand while Rogue was silently watching.

"Now what do we have here?" He mocked and Lucy glared at him. "What are you doing here?"

He chuckled bent down towards her level since she was on the ground.

(Lemme explain *Clears throat* So you know how Natsu and Lucy were fighting? Well Lucy was on top of him so Sting had to bend down. To make it simple: Just imagine how Lucy was on top of Natsu in the Ova and add Sting somewhere in there!)

"Feisty, eh?" He said and grabbed her face in his hands. "I like them like that." He said and started leaning towards her.

"Oi! What do you think your doin' Eucliffe?!" Natsu glared at him and pushed his face away since Lucy was still sitting on him.

"What's it to ya? It's not like she's your girlfriend or something." Natsu growled at him.

"What's your point?!" Sting smirked and looked at Lucy. "My point is that I might have a thing for blondie here."

Lucy's jaw dropped a bit along with everyone else. By everyone else I mean the girls and Natsu.

"W-what...?" She stuttered and Sting smiled a bit. "You seem...different from other girls. I like that. Your also kinda cute."

This made Lucy blush and Natsu furious. He didn't know why he was feeling this way, but what he did know was that he didn't want Sting anywhere near Lucy.

"Back. Off. Sting." He said through his teeth. Natsu gently put Lucy on the ground and stood in front of her protectively.

"Why should I?" Natsu grabbed the collar of his shirt. "You know god damn why! I won't let you hurt her!"

Lucy's heart fluttered when he said that. She looked at him softly and smiled. Sting noticed and he growled.

"You win this round Dragneel." He barked and stomped out of the door. Natsu grinned in satisfaction.

(Lucy P.O.V)
My heart was beating fast and I felt very little heat make its way to my cheeks. "We should really get going now."

Erza said breaking the silence. "A-alright." I mumbled and got up. "Well, it was nice meeting all of you."

She said and I took a closer look at her. Erza's face was a bit red and she looked at the ground.

I smirked and knew exactly what was happening right here. After we left I started teasing her.

"S-shut up!" I laughed and then Aries spoke up. "Why do you think he took the pictures?"

I froze along with the other girls. "Now that I think about it..." Levy trailed off. "Holy!" I gasped.

Sorry for both making this short and not updating sooner.